Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

We're now in rehearsals and tour is starting next week! I'm so excited to be in the tour bus and i'm mostly excited to see our fans!! I can't wait to show Y/N to the world, like i'm so in love with her. I just can't wait for tour! "Lauren!" i jumped and stared at Camila confused "Yes?" i asked she rolled her eyes "Bro what are you doing?" she asked then looked at my phone, and i had Y/N's photo opened. So i blushed and hid my phone to my bag, she smirked "You're in love Jauregui" i sigh and stood up, i fixed my bun then walk to Dinah and the other girls. "We've been dancing for hours now, can we rest?" i whine Sean looked at me then the girls pouted too "Okay fine, but after 30 minutes we'll continue then you girls go to the studio and rehearse singing. We nodded and then i laid down on the floor, "Camz?" i called she looked up from her phone "Can we cuddle?" i ask pouting she shook her head.

"Sorry Lo, i'm busy" i glare at her and continue to pout "Can someone cuddle with me?!" i asked loudly but the girls ignored me and continue to be on their phone. I groaned "Y'all are not socializing!" i whine they continued to ignore me making me sigh, "fine i'll call Y/N then" i mumble reaching for my phone. I dialed her phone number and laid back down on the floor.

-Hey baby

i smiled when she answered.

-Hi! Can you come to the dance studio? I'll text you the address.

-Um... i'm eating lunch Lauren. I'll come later.

-Wait! Eat here please! I need my cuddle buddy, no one wants to cuddle with me and i feel empty.

-*sigh* Okay fine. I'll be there in 10 text me the address

-Yay! Thank you baby, and you can bring your food so you can eat here.

-Mhmm... or you'll just eat it?

-*giggles* maybe, but it's okay right?

-Hahaha! Yes, definitely. i'll be there soon.

she then hung up, i texted her the address and waited for her. I started to get bored, i dragged my bag and used it as my pillow then went on my phone. Minutes later, the door opened and i squeal when i saw Y/N! "Y/N!!" she saw me and laughed "huggy please" i pout "Hey girls" she said the girls looked up and smiled "Hey Y/N!" she then sat down next to me and i crawl to her and lean my back to her front. "Hi" i said grinning widely she giggle and hugged me tight "Hey my precious Lolo" she said kissing my forehead, i smile and got the fries from the paper bag. "Can i have some?" i ask her she shrug "Sure" she said pecking my lips "Thankies" she laughed and then i started eating. "So how's rehearsals baby?" she asked as she caress my cheeks "it was okay, well tiring but we're in a break right now" she nodded and kissed my head softly, "what are you doing after the dance rehearsals?" i sigh "Singing rehearsals" i said pouting.

"Aw, it won't be that bad" she said "yeah but i'm tireeeed. I just wanna cuddle with you in bed and fall asleep with you in my arms" she smiled "Don't worry after the rehearsals" i groan like a kid and she laughed. "It must be hard being famous huh?" i nodded "Sometimes" i said then sat up properly drinking her drink, i then lean back to her. Minutes later i almost fell asleep until Sean called us again, "Come on Lauren" Sean said pulling me up. I sigh and then walk to the girls, we then started dancing.

Your POV

My jaw dropped when i watched the girls dance, like i can't believe i'm in the dance studio with Fifth Harmony dancing in front of me. Like bruh, this is like a sneak peak! OOHH I'm suddenly so excited for the tour even though i won't even sing. I'm so excited because i really want to see my fellow Harmonizers and i just really love seeing Fifth Harmony perform because i've never been to one of their concerts. Oh my gosh! Lauren looks so fucking hot right now, even though she looked a bit tired she still pulled the sexy face! ohhh... what if we were doing it and she like...did the sexy face? I'll be dead for sure! and why the hell did i just thought about us having sex?! OKAY, i'll admit, sometimes i just can't control my mind. I think my mind has a mind, the fuck? Does that make sense? Maybe not. BUT BRUH! Sex with Lauren? ..... hmm... what will happen if we did? will it feel good? i bet Lauren will be so fucking hot and i'd be turned on. OKAY SHUT UP Y/N.

That one time when i saw Lauren's nip slip on one of their music videos, All in my Head. I literally died! When i saw it i was like freaking out! Renee had to cover my mouth since i was rambling! Oh damn.... what if we did it and i get to see her nipple again?! i can't help but started blushing, you know what Y/N? you should stop talking to yourself and stop daydreaming about you and Lauren having sex. Okay, i'll stop. "Hey Y/N!" Dinah said i blinked and look at her "Hey!" i said she look at me confused "You've got drool on the side of your mouth" she said i blushed and wiped my mouth "sorry" i mumble she laughed "All goods! Were you drooling at Lauren?" i smile and shrug "Maybe, maybe not" she rolled her eyes then smiled. "Ya know? I ship you guys" i laughed "y'all are like goals man! like you two are so cute together, everything you two do to each other is so cute!" she said i smile and hug her. "You jealous Dinah?" i teased she scoffed and pushed my face gently "Hell no" i laughed and then suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Y/N" i heard Lauren mumble cutely on my shoulder i smile and intertwined our fingers and i pulled her closer to me, "hey Lolo" i cooed then kissed her cheek she smiled lazily and closed her eyes laying her chin to my shoulder. I looked at Dinah and she was pouting "you okay?" i ask her she groan "okay i am jealous! I want someone to be cute with me!" Lauren and i laughed, we saw Camila running to us then sat on Dinah's lap. "I'll be cute with you!" she cheered cutely and hugged Camila tight making me smile "There you go Dinah, now you have a cuddle buddy" i said Dinah smiled at us. "But you two are goals!" she whine i smile and look at Lauren who was half asleep, "baby?" she lift her head up looking at me tiredly "yeah?" she ask i shrug and peck her lips. "Nothing, you just look cute when you're half asleep" she chuckle and then she yawn and honestly my heart melted, she's like a cute little dinosaur!

They're now in their studio practicing their songs, i saw Lauren kept yawning and i can't help but laugh quietly and then she did this small cute pout and rub her eyes like a baby. "Oh my baby is tired" i mumble to myself then i looked at Lauren with an awe face, she saw me and giggle making me smile widely. They then started singing i smile at their voices and i can't help but feel REALLY HAPPY, ugh my inner Harmonizer fan is just coming out. When they harmonized i felt like i'm melting "They're so good!" i said to myself and looked at them in awe, then when they were done Lauren ran to me again. "We're done! Let's go home!" she said pulling me up i laughed "are you really that tired?" i asked her she nodded "Yes and all i want to do is sleep right now" she said i nodded and held her hand. "Bye guys" Lauren said as we walking out of the studio.

We got to my apartment and Lauren ran inside and to my room, i laughed and shake my head. I placed my keys on the counter and greeted Renee who looked at me confused "Was that Lauren?" she asked i nodded and laughed. "Yeah, she was tired from today she wanted to sleep" i said hugging her, she hugged me back "So you excited to be with your boyfriend for how many months? Cause i won't be here" she nodded smiling widely. "But hey, do not go to my room, and make sure everything smells and looks clean when i get back. I don't want the smell of sex" she laughed "Yeah yeah" i smile "Anyway, i'll see ya later. I'm gonna cuddle with my Lolo" i said smiling shyly she giggle "Cute" she said pinching my cheek. I then walk to my room, when i entered my room i laughed quietly since Lauren was literally sleeping on my bed. I lean down and kissed her head before going to my closet, i got my over sized shirt and some short shorts then i changed to it quickly.

I went back to my bed and laid down, i closed my eyes and sighed suddenly i felt Lauren move so i open my eyes and saw her moving closer to me. She laid her head on my chest and cuddled to me, hugging me tight "Y/N?" she said quietly "Yes Lauren?" i asked as i combed her hair with my fingers. She look up to me and i smiled at her, her beautiful eyes tells me that she wanted to say something to me so badly but she just kept her mouth shut. "You okay?" i ask and caressed her cheek, she blinked and then sighed then cuddled her face back to my neck "nothing" she mumble. "No, tell me" i said chuckling "but you might get mad at me" she said while pouting like a baby, "i won't just tell me" i said nodding she looked at me with puppy eyes and sighed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked shyly, her cheeks were so pink and she was avoiding eye contact with me, and she was playing with her fingers. This is just so adorable! This is ANOTHER level of her cuteness! Her being shy, is one of the best things about Lauren.