Chapter 28

(A/N: i don't really know how long the comas are so imma just make it short) 

Renee's POV

I entered Y/N's hospital room still felt upset since you know she's my best friend and Lauren isn't the only one that was a mess, i am one too. I missed her too. I sighed and sat on the couch, the girls are not here right now since they're probably trying to distract Lauren for a while cause every day she would just come here at the hospital. Camila asked me to come but i said i had to work and then i just finished my work and now i'm at Y/N's hospital room. "Y/N it's almost two months now please wake up?" i begged i held her hand and sighed just staring at her sadly, i pulled my hand away but then i felt a hand tighten, i looked at Y/N with wide eyes. "Y/N?" i whispered suddenly i saw her eyes open making me gasp loudly "Y/n!! HOLY SHIT" i then ran out to call the doctor, suddenly the doctor came in with some nurses and i was so freaking happy! SHE'S ALIVE AND AWAKE! 

"Hello Y/N how are you feeling?" the doctor asked her she sighed "I'm okay but... why do i have bruises and cuts?" she ask i look at the doctor shocked "Doctor, don't tell me she has..." the doctor looked at me seriously. "Renee, she has a traumatic amnesia" i gasped "Wait so how much do you remember?" i asked my best friend she looked at me confused "Um... the last thing i remember was i was drinking Starbucks and hanging out with some friends then after that i was walking home?" she said i blink and tried to remember when this was. I then sighed when i remembered it, it was the time before she met Lauren at the park. Oh fuck.

Your POV

I saw Renee and the doctor having a conversation about me outside the room and i was confused. Nobody told me why i had bruises and cuts, i look at the nurse who was putting some ointment on my cuts "What happened to me?" i ask her she was about to answer but Renee came in with a worried look. "Renee, what happened to me?" i asked her she sighed and sat beside me on the bed "Y/N, you were in a car accident" my eyes widen "WHAT?!" she nodded "I know, it's hard to believe i know but you did had a car accident that's why you had these bruises and cuts" i frown "And... you have amnesia" she said sadly i look at her confused. Suddenly i saw a lot of people coming in my room i then gasped and became REALLY confused as i saw Fifth Harmony. "Y/N!" Lauren Jauregui then ran to me and hugged me tight then i felt tears on my shoulder as she hug me, i awkwardly hug her back and then she pulled away "I missed you so much" she cried and then she cupped my cheeks and.... KISSED ME! I pull away and looked at her shocked "WOAH! STOP" i said she looked at me confused.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked, baby? "Um... i know that you are from Fifth Harmony but what are you all doing here?" i ask them i then turn my gaze back to Lauren and she froze and then she took a deep breath. "Lauren can i talk to you?" Renee said Lauren nodded and then new tears escaped her eyes, they walked out of the room leaving me confused. I awkwardly looked at the other girls from Fifth Harmony who looked at me sadly, "Um... Hi i'm Y/N and i am a Harmonizer" i said smiling then they smiled the walk to me and hug me. "We know Y/N" i look at Ally confused "How? I mean, we never met before right?" i ask them who frown "Actually we have" Dinah said i blink "Oh..." i said then it became awkward.

Lauren's POV

"Wait, so she only remembers the day before we met?!" i asked for the 5th time Renee sighed and nodded "Yes Lauren, she has traumatic amnesia the doctor said that it is temporary maybe you can help her retrace the things that you guys did? So that she can remember stuff?" i sighed and wipe my tears "So she doesn't even remember our relationship?" she shake her head sadly "No Lauren" i bit my lip and nodded "Okay, the positive thing is she's alive" Renee smiled and nodded "Yes Lauren, and just be patient with her okay?" i nodded and then went inside the room. The girls went out to talk with Renee and i was alone with Y/N, "so um.... Lauren" i look at her sadly and smile a bit "Hi" i said she bit her lip "Um... okay i know this is awkward but i'm a Harmonizer and i really love you! Your voice is so beautiful when you sing! Oh gosh, i'm so weird i'm sorry" i then smiled widely remembering the the first time we met. She was shy and awkward, but still managed to be cute.

I got her hand "I know Y/N and it's okay to be weird around me, you don't have to apologize" i said caressing her cheek she blushed and looked down making me smile again. I then saw her bruises and cuts that are healing, "I missed you" i told her she look up "Lauren? Can you tell me... about us? Or on how i met Fifth Harmony? It was probably exciting" i chuckle and nodded. I was about to talk but Ally came in "Hey, so Y/N is allowed to go home now and the drunk driver that hit Y/N apologized and offered to pay the hospital fees. Lauren can you please help her get dressed?" i nodded and then she left. I stood up and gave her some of my clothes and i then just sat there waiting for her to change she look at me and blushed "Um... Lauren? Can you turn around?" i blink and then smirked "Y/N, i have seen you naked before" her eyes widen and her cheeks turned really pink. "Okay? but please turn around?" i giggle and then turn around, i slowly peeked and blushed when i saw her naked oh gosh i missed her so bad.

"Done!" i heard her say cutely i smile and turn around and awed when i saw her in my clothes, i walk to her and gave her phone to her "oh thank you" she said shyly. I smile and couldn't help but hug her she hugged me back and i felt so safe and happy, the way she's acting right now reminds me on how she acted the first time we met and it's literally making me smile. "Come on, let's go somewhere and i could tell you everything" Y/N nodded and smiled at me shyly, i got her hand and intertwine our fingers as we walk. I opened the car door for her and she went inside, "I'll see you girls soon okay? I just want to spend my time with my girlfriend" i told the girls who nodded. I smile and then went inside the car, "Where are we going?" she asked i smile "Somewhere Y/N" she then looked at me strangely "You're not going to kill me right?" i laughed "No baby, of course not" i said glancing at her and then i noticed she had pink cheeks. I wondered why, until i realized i called her 'baby'. Oh old times. 

We arrived at the park where we first met and then we sat together at the same bench. She looked around and then she looked at me "Okay first of all you have graduated college" i said she smiled and nodded "That's great!" i chuckle "Yes it is! Also, i.... i'm your girlfriend" i said smiling at her. She looked at me shocked "No way" i nodded "Yeah... i asked you and then you said yes" i said giggling she blushed "Wait... so... Lauren...Jauregui? My girlfriend?" i nodded and held her hand "Yeah" she gasped "Wait! What about the fans?" she asked worriedly i chuckle "Baby, they know you. They know that you're my girlfriend" she blinked "Woah..." i intertwine our fingers and stared at her lovingly. "And this was the place where we first met" i said looking around the park, she smiled and nodded "i wish i could remember everything that happened to us" she said sighing i smile "You will baby, the doctor said your amnesia is temporary" she nodded and then sat on lap.

I finished telling her about how cute she was when we first met and she kept blushing and kept saying she was embarrassed, and then i told her about the tour and how Brad liked her. Her reaction was funny, she looked at me disgusted when i told her that Brad liked her. And then i told her the other memories that we did, the theme park and everything. It looked like she was enjoying listening to me until we saw the sun was setting "I should... bring you home" i said standing up. We walk across the street which was her apartment, she turn to me and bit her lip nervously, i wonder why. Then suddenly she lean in and kissed me softly, i melted into her kiss and pulled her towards me. OH how i missed her lips, she pulled away and blushed furiously "Goodnight Lauren" she said smiling at me shyly before running inside the apartment. 

I stood there smiling like an idiot, "oh fuck" i mumble it's almost two months since i've felt her lips on mine. I admit i wanted more of those but i wanted her to rest so i bit my lip trying not to smile so wide then walk to my car and then went home. You see, sometimes you just have to be think positive even though you feel like you're losing hope.

˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: I just want to tell you all that i'm writing another book. 😂 I'm not deleting this one, it's just i've come up with another idea. Anyway, here's an update.