Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

It has been 2 days and Y/N had spent the nights in Camila's house and i was so lonely and upset, i also thought about something last night. I'm going to confront Olivia today, so here i am at the mall on the food court sitting by myself. I was pissed because she's ruining my relationship with my girlfriend and she's gonna pay. "Hey, Lauren" i heard i look up and gave her a fake smile "Hi, please sit" she nodded and then sat across me "So... how are you and your girlfriend?" she asked i just gave her a cold glare at then smile again "Well actually... we had a fight" she smirked "Oh really? I hope she's okay" she said, yeah right! I don't think you give a fuck about her. "Hmm... yeah, you know why it happened?" she look at me confused "It's because of you" i said then glared at her. "No Lauren, i was telling you the truth! She's cheating on you with some other girl" i scoffed "Shut up, okay i know you want me but you're not my type Olivia. I don't know why you are so rude to my girlfriend! I mean, she's the sweetest girl in this world and you just talk about her like she's useless and a cheater!" she rolled her eyes. "Lauren, i don't see what you see in her. She's not that beautiful!" i laughed "Oh honey, she is in my eyes. You're just blind" i said shaking my head.

"But like-" she then laughed "You know what.... i can't do this" she said i look at her confused and she just laughed again. "I'm not really a Harmonizer, to be honest Fifth Harmony SUCKS! Like your music is just so irritating. Yeah, um Camila's voice? Oh gosh, you know she has the most irritating voice! Ally, she's so short she needs more heels, Dinah, too tall for my liking, Mani.... disgusting, and you Lauren. I hate your voice too. I don't know why Brad likes you" she said shrugging, oh my god i was so pissed right now i'm actually surprised i can hold the urge to punch her right there. "So you're a fan of The Vamps" i said chuckling "Psshh... duh! Was never a Harmonizer" she said shrugging i smile and nodded "Good thing you're not a Harmonizer, cause now..." i stood up and walk to her "I can do this" i said then gave her a hard loud slap making it echo. She gasped i smirked "i'm sorry bitch but you just ruined my relationship with my girlfriend and do you know what happens to people who ruins our relationship? They get humiliated" i said i grab the plate with spaghetti in it and shoved it to Olivia's face making her squeal. People were now looking at us shocked and i just gave her the middle finger and smirk. "Never come near me, my girlfriend, and the girls. Or you'll get worst" i said in a threatening tone, i then walked away ignoring her cries. 

I got home and sighed deeply "i'm in trouble" i mumble, i knew there will be rumors and everything, then i'll have to talk to my manger about and explain to the fans why i did it. UGH! SO much shit in my life right now. I opened the door and saw Y/N standing with her arms crossed in her chest but she doesn't look mad just blank. I bit my lip and slowly close the door "Hi" i said quietly she nodded "Hey" then an awkward silence fell between us "So... i saw tweets and videos about you humiliating someone" she said raising an eyebrow. Wow, people are so fast, that was just like 15 or 20 minutes ago? "Yeah, and that was... Olivia" i said nodding slowly, she stared at me and i felt nervous. "Why?" she asked "We talked and then she continued telling me you're cheating on me but i never believed that word she said and then she finally admitted that she was a fan from The Vamps, and started trash talk about Fifth Harmony. She really wasn't a Harmonizer so i kinda just shove spaghetti in her face" i said innocently, suddenly i saw her crack a smile and i felt relieved. "Listen Y/N, i'm really sorry. I was stupid, i was just lost. I could've just asked you why you were distant. I'm so sorry" i said sadly.

"You can punish me if you want" i said hesitantly she walk to me and i bit my lip nervously, she cupped my cheek then sighed "Lauren, next time please talk to me okay? Believe what I say, because i'm your girlfriend" i nodded "I promise, and i'm sorry" i said she sighed. "I'm sorry too" i look at her confused and scared until i felt her palm on my cheek, then i felt the sting on my cheek. But suddenly her body collided with mine hugging me tight "I'm so sorry but you deserved that" she said then kissed my cheek where she slapped me. I rub her back and then hugged her "it's okay... i do deserve that" i said nodding she smiled and then kissed my lips making me smile. She pulled away and then check my cheek "Oh no it's red" she said gasping i smile "it's okay Y/N, i promise" she sigh "you're so stupid" i laugh "I know, i'm sorry and i love you" she hug me again and i lifted her up making her squeal. I then walk to the couch and put her down, i went between her legs and kiss her cheeks "I love you too" she giggle when i started to pepper her face with kisses. 

Hours later, we were now making home made pizza again!! I was so excited because i missed her home made pizza! I played a song on her iPod and the music boomed through the speakers around the house. "LAUREN!!" Y/N called from the kitchen so i ran there and then i saw her holding up my phone "you're in trouble" she said i look at her confused until i saw who was calling me. "Fuck" i cursed she sighed and peck my lips "Good luck baby" i nodded "Thanks" i then jog to the backyard and then answered it. "What the fuck was that?!" i heard as i answered the call "Okay, i'm sorry but i did that because she was ruining my relationship with Y/N and she was talking shit about Fifth Harmony AND Y/N. She made Y/N and i fight, i was so pissed. I'm sorry but she deserves spaghetti in her face and the slap" i said sighing "Lauren... fine, i'll let you out of this. But next time please be careful. Also, explain to the fans later in Twitter" i bit my lip and smile "Okay, thank you" i then hung up. I went back inside the house and the smell of the home made pizza invaded my nostrils "How did it go?" Y/N asked as she took off her apron. I smile "It went okay, but i'll have to explain to the fans later" she nodded. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lean in for a kiss "Thank you for doing that" she said quietly i smile "That bitch deserved it" she laughed and then hug me. 

After dinner we spent our night cuddling and watching movies, i kept stealing kisses from her and she kept whining cause she couldn't understand the movie because of me. "I wuv wu" i mumble against her neck she giggle "stop, it tickles but i love you too" she said rubbing her nose with mine. "Aw, your eyes are light green" she said cupping my cheeks she then squished them making me look like a fish, "it's because i'm happy" i mumble she smile and kissed my forehead. "Okay now shut up, i wanna watch" she said i laughed and then just cuddled to her side as we laid down on the couch, "oh i bought ice cream" she said making me sit up quickly "really?!" she laughed "yeah, it's in the fridge if you want some. There's vanilla and cookies and cream-" i then ran to the kitchen making her laugh. "GIVE ME A COOKIES AND CREAM ONE PLEASE! IN A CONE" she shout from the living room "OKAY" i shout back and the ice creams out, i got the cone and scooped Y/N's ice cream first. I then walk to the living room and gave it to her "thank you" i puckered my lips and she smile and peck my lips making me smile, i ran back to the kitchen and scooped my ice cream then put them all back inside the freezer. 

It was already 1:30 am and we were now heading to bed, i'm glad we're back to normal no more Olivia, just me and my girlfriend. I turned off the lights and she cuddled to me "Goodnight Lauren" she mumble "Goodnight baby" i said then we both fell asleep. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: I'm sorry if it's short but i'm in a hurry so here ya go. Also there are a few chapters left. 😊