Chapter 10

Your POV

We rode at least five rides and Lauren wanted to try the rollercoaster "u-um... are y-you sure that's s-safe?" i stuttered Lauren laughed "Why you scared?" she teased, i glare at her and she smirked wrapping her arms around my waist. "No! I'm not!" she chuckle "Mhm... you're a pussy!" i pout "No i'm not! i'll show you" i said grabbing her hand and march towards the rollercoaster, but once we got closer my strong brave face went back to horrified and anxiety face. "Nope! I am a pussy! I am not going to ride that shit!" i said walking away, i heard Lauren's melodic laugh and i felt her wrap her arms around my waist causing me to stop walking away. "Noooo Lauren" i whine "come on babe, it'll be fun i promise" she said i shake my head "Nope! I'm scared" i said sighing she cupped my face and smiled at me "you're honestly adorbs right now" i groan "i just don't wanna go there" she grabbed my hands "Come on, just one time. If you get scared you can just hold my hand or hug me, i'll be there for you" she said my breathing was still heavy.

"But... but..." "It's safe baby, look there.... see people came out alive and it wouldn't be here if it wasn't safe right?" i nodded slightly pouting she look down to my lips then went up to my eyes again. "You'll be fine, and i promise i'll buy you anything if you go in that rollercoaster with me" i took a deep breath and nodded "okay" i whispered she cheered and then dragged me to the roller coaster. "You okay?" the guy who was holding the tickets asked me "She's okay" Lauren said glaring at him, i was confused at first but then i realized he was checking me out, "hey buddy eyes up please" Lauren said annoyed i saw her face and she looks hot. We got in the rollercoaster and i immediately got Lauren's hand, she laughed and kissed my cheek "i'll be here for you" when the ride started my breath hitched and held her hand tighter. "Oh shit" i mumble as we were going up "this is now gonna end well" i mumble then i started panting. I felt like we were going down so i closed my eyes, then we went down making me bite my lip hard.

When the ride was finally done i felt wobbly, i tripped on a rock and Lauren caught me "Woah there, you alright?" i sighed and just wrap my arms around her neck "Carry me please" i mumble she chuckle "Sure baby girl" she then wrap my legs around her waist and started walking. "Ooh! The girls texted me saying we should eat lunch" i nodded against her chest and then she walked to where the girls are, when we arrived the girls looked at us. "Is she okay?" I heard Ally's worried voice, Lauren chuckled "Yeah she was just a bit wobbly from the rollercoaster we rode" she said "Aw Y/N" Camila cooed then she kissed my forehead. I smile at her softly and then we sat down, i was cuddled up to Lauren's side still felt a bit dizzy. "Baby, what do you want to eat?" she asked me as she caressed my cheek "A cheeseburger please" i mumble she smile "Okay, but i have to stand up" i whine and pout at her. "It's okay Laur, we'll order" Mani said smiling at us, i was about to give the money but Lauren beat me to it.

"No, i wanna pay for my food" i said pouting she chuckle and wrap her arms around me "Not happening, look whenever you're with me you're not paying anything" i frown and lift my head up "No, that's unfair Lauren. I want to buy you something" she sighed i then pout "Please, i want us to be fair" she nodded "Okay, maybe you can buy us churros later" i smile and nodded cuddling back to her side. I heard a camera went off so i look at Dinah and chuckle "Sorry guys, but i just gotta take that photo! I'm gonna send it to y'all!" she said going to her phone. I sigh and nuzzle my nose to her neck closing my eyes "You sleepy?" she asked as she held my hand, "No, just a bit dizzy" i said intertwining our fingers. I felt her soft lips on my forehead making me smile and blush "Aw pink cheeks" she mumble poking my cheek i giggle and look up to her, she smiled at me softly we were about to lean in but we were interrupted by Ally. "Hey guys, i didn't know what you want Lo- oh shit i interrupted something didn't i?" "YEAH Ally, it was getting good" Dinah said rolling her eyes.

i chuckle and just hugged Lauren "Oh i'll get a cheeseburger too please" Lauren said nodding Ally smirked then nodded Lauren turned back to me and i was just on my phone, she took my phone and went to Snapchat. She then chose a puppy filter i smile and opened my mouth causing the little tongue to come out, we both smiled and then she posted it in my story, then Lauren just randomly played with my Snapchat and kept posting on my story. "Here you go guys!" i cheered when i saw food, the girls sat down and then we all ate. We finished and it was like 8, i got Lauren's hand and she automatically intertwined our fingers as she talk with Normani, "Hey babe?" she look at me "Can we go to the FerrisWheel?" i ask pouting she smiled and nodded. "Of course babe, i'll see you guys later" she told the others and then she dragged me.

Once we got to the ride, we were moving slowly and it was so calming, just seeing the view makes me calm. "It's so beautiful" i whispered i then heard a click i look over to Lauren and she had her phone out "Haha! sorry you're just so cute" i smile and cuddle to her side, "it's just the view is so beautiful" i said "Yeah sure, but you're gorgeous" i blushed and look at her with a smile. "Lauren..." i then kissed her cheek... well not really it was dangerously close to her lips. I pull away and we stared to each other's eyes, she caressed my cheek making me bite my lip and held her hand. She then lean forward slowly and i did too, then the next thing i knew our lips met i can't help but smile through our kiss, i cup her cheeks and deepen our kiss. She wrap her arms around my body pulling me close to her, we pulled away and we both panted. We smiled at each other "Can i have a kiss again?" she asked shyly i giggle and hugged her then peck her lips. "Noo... i want more than just a peck" she said tapping her lips cutely i smile and kissed her again.

"I love your lips so much" she mumble i smile and pull away, she sighed and then held my hands "Y/N, can i tell you something?" i nodded "Yeah sure, anything" i said smiling she nodded "Um... i...i like you" she said nervously i blushed furiously " Like... you have feelings for me?" she nodded shyly. "Yeah, and remember the time when we first kiss?" i nodded "I made that excuse so i could... um... kiss you" i bite my lip trying so hard not to smile so widely "Lauren, that's fucking adorable" i said she look up "I'm sorry, i just... i can't help my feelings towards you. If you're creeped out i'm really sorry" i shake my head and held her hands "baby, i like you too and i like you as Lauren Michelle not the famous one. Ever since we got to know each other my feelings for you kept growing" i said i see excitement in her eyes and her smilie was so big her white teeth are showing. "So, you like me for who i really am? Not THE Lauren Jauregui?" i nod my head smiling "I like the Lauren Michelle" i said kissing her cheek.

She squeal and hugged me tight "I wanna take you out on a date" she said excitedly i laughed "Lauren, isn't this a date already? I mean, we basically spent the day together and the girls planned this" i said giggling when i saw her face. "Well... i want to take you out. Like without the girls, just you and i" she said blushing i smile "Yes, okay" i said nodding she squeal and hugged me tight. We soon got off the ride and i see a game stand "Lolo!! Let's play!" i said dragging her. I heard her laugh and then we made it, "Good luck ladies" the man said Lauren and i played the game and soon we won! I got Lauren the Unicorn stuffed toy and she got me the cute bear stuffed toy. "Now, i'm gonna buy us Churros!" i said excitedly "Do you want your own...or?" Lauren smiled "Let's share" i nodded and then bought it. When i got it, i sat on Lauren's lap and fed her "I thought you hate chocolate?" i ask giggling "eh, it taste good with churros" she said opening her mouth and i fed her again. "I wanna feed you too!" Lauren said pouting i smile and then opened my mouth she lifted up the churro and it swung so it hit my cheek, so now i have chocolate on my cheek.

She laughed and i giggle "How dare you!" she smile and then lick my cheek "Ew!" i squeal and then bit on the churro, "you're so cute" Lauren mumble against my cheek and she kissed it, i wrap my arm around her neck and peck her lips. She smiled and sighed happily, "oh yeah for our date i'll pick you up tomorrow at your house at 3pm?" i nodded "Okay!" she bit her lip and then she finished the churros. I stood up and threw away the trash and then walk back to Lauren, "looks like you kids enjoyed?" Ally said smirking as the her and the girls walking to us. I just wink at her and hugged Lauren "Yeah! We enjoyed today" Lauren said happily, the girls giggled "We know Laur, but now we gotta go" we nodded and then i held Lauren's hand then we started walking.