Chapter 9

˚˚˚ One Month Later ˚˚˚

Your POV

Lauren is now busy with her work, they have a meeting right now i think? Anyway, i'm in my room looking for work cause i really want to get a house and live by myself, it'll be hard but i really want to be independent. I closed my laptop for a while then stood up walking to the kitchen, i opened the fridge and got some chocolate milk i drank it suddenly i heard the TV in the living room opened. I stopped drinking and went to the living room "Oh shit i thought there was a ghost or something" i told Renee who laughed "Hey um Jensen is coming so please don't embarrass me" i laughed and nodded. "No really Y/N" i laughed again while she glares at me "I won't! Don't you trust me?" i ask fake hurt she laughed "Nope" i gasped then pout "you know, you look cute but you just got some chocolate mustache that makes you look weird" she said laughing "Oh" i said then blushed in embarrassment. I got a tissue and wiped my mouth, i washed my glass then suddenly my phone rang.

I sighed and wiped my hands with a clean towel and ran to my room, i searched for my phone and when i found it i saw Lauren is calling me, i smile and answered it.

-Hey Lolo

-Hey baby, are you busy today?

-I'm just searching for a job, why?

-Oh well, there's this two very important  people who wants to meet you so i'm on my way to your apartment to get you.

-Who are they? And wait, i'm not ready yet!

-*laughs* baby i can wait in your room. And you'll see them.

-Who are these two people???

i then pout, but then i realized she couldn't see me. I sigh and walk to my closet searching for an outfit.

-You'll see them later babe. Anyway, can you please open the front door in your apartment?

i was confused at first suddenly i heard Renee's voice "Y/N! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" i blushed and groaned, Renee why did you have to say that? I sigh and open my door and when i did i jumped "Hey!" Lauren said i chuckle "Lauren, i'm not ready yet" she shrug "it's okay, i'll just wait for you" she said and lean down to kiss my cheek before laying down on my bed. I closed the door and then got my towel, "i'll be back" she nodded cutely and then i walk to the bathroom. When i was done i wore my outfit. 

(This is what your outfit looks like)

"Woah" i heard Lauren say, i turn to her and she was checking me out i chuckle and shake my head

"Woah" i heard Lauren say, i turn to her and she was checking me out i chuckle and shake my head. I put some light make up and then fixed my hair, i then put on some white vans on, i smiled at my reflection and then i heard a click sound. I turned around and saw Lauren blushing "Oh i didn't know the sound was on" she mumble i laughed and then sat on her lap "your cheeks are pink" she bit her lip "It's not my fault my best friend is hot" i blush and gave her a sweet smile. "Aw thanks" i said and kissed her cheek before standing up again and got my phone unplugging the charger, "let's go?" i asked turning around i then caught her staring at my ass. "Baby?" she blinked and blushed "Huh?" i laughed and got her hand "What is wrong with you today?" i said laughing as i helped her up, "Oh uh nothing" she said then i got my bag. "Mhm?" i said smirking before walking away.