Chapter 17

Your POV

The girls are now in sound check and i'm slowly dying and secretly enjoying Lauren's dancing, i always look at the other girls but my eyes always end up at Lauren and boy she knows how to shake her booty. She was actually making it extra sexy, i just know it! Cause she's been winking and smirking at me as she dances and sings. Then Sean taught the girls the new moves and Lauren was busy staring at me "Lauren! Pay attention please" Sean said Lauren jumped and look at Sean "Sorry" she then copied Sean as he dances. When they were done they were told to go back to the hotel and clean up and rest, when that was said Lauren immediately rushed to me and literally carried me then ran to the van. I laughed loudly and held on to her tight since i might fall when we got to the van, we waited for the girls and we drove back to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel there were fans outside our van, oh gosh. There's a lot!

When big rob opened the door we heard squeals and screams from the fans "Okay ladies we'll do this one by one" he said we nodded and then took us one by one. But when it was Lauren's turn i told big rob that i'll come with her well i guess since they don't really know me? He nodded and then Lauren held my hand tight and then we went out of the van. When we got out there were a lot of screams and they were all calling Lauren's name, there was like small space so we couldn't really move because the fans were crowding us. When we were near i felt myself getting pushed harshly causing Lauren and i to let go of each other, then i was elbowed hard on the ribs making me groan and then i fell on the ground. I curled into a ball while fans kept trying to get to Lauren and they're like hitting me, it's like they don't know there was a person on the ground. "Y/N?!" i heard Lauren screamed then suddenly she pushed through the fans and when she saw me i look at her scared and then she helped me up.

Then we ran inside the hotel. When we got there she saw me holding my ribs and i was slightly slouching since that fan really elbowed me hard. It fucking hurts. "What happened baby?" she asked me worriedly she cupped my cheeks "A fan pushed me causing us to let go then a fan elbowed me really hard on y ribs" i said pouting since it really hurts. "Aw baby let's go to our room and i'll take care of it" i nodded and then we went to the elevator, "OMG Y/N! Are you okay?!" Camila asked worriedly and the other girls looked at me worriedly too. I smiled at them "I'm fine guys" i said they still looked worried causing me to sigh "I'll take care of her don't worry girls" Lauren said smiling at them then kissed my cheek making me blush. They nodded and then we exited the elevator "take care of my daughter" Ally said i laughed and then Lauren helped me in our room. When we got to our room and i laid down on the bed "May i lift your shirt?" she asked me i smile and nodded "Yeah Laur no need to ask" i said chuckling she shrug "I just wanted to make sure if it's okay" i smile and peck her lips before laying back down.

She gasped i look at her weirdly "you have a bruise baby" she said frowning i shrug "it's okay" she glared at me and then she took care of my bruise. She then ended it with a kiss "Place this on your ribs and then wait for me okay?" i nodded and held the cold compress to my bruise. "I'll be back i'm just going to shower" i nodded and then she walk to the bathroom. I look at my bruise and then sighed "Owwie" i mumble then pout when Lauren was finally done she joined me on our bed and looked at my bruise. "Does it hurt?" i nodded slightly pouting she sigh and kissed my forehead she then went on her phone, i saw her went to twitter i think she's going to tweet something. So i got my phone and waited for Lauren's tweet. Suddenly my phone dinged telling me that Lauren tweeted something, i then read it

@LaurenJauregui: Some of y'all needs to calm down and please be gentle with us. None of the girls got hurt, i didn't get hurt but my girlfriend just got hurt and was pushed harshly. She has a bruise. So please be gentle when you see us. I love y'all anyway though. Just be gentle. :)

i sighed "Lauren you didn't have to tweet that" i said she looked at me seriously "They need to know that one of them hurt my baby and they need to be careful next time" she leans down and kissed my lips. "Mmm... when is your meet and greet?" i ask her as i pull away "Later at 3 and it's like 1 so we have an hour and half to sleep then we go meet with the others" i nodded she laid down and then i cuddled to her side. "I love you Y/N" she said kissing my head i smile and hug her "I love you Lauren" she giggle and then we fell asleep together.