Chapter 37

- Few months later -

Lauren's POV

Okay, so Y/N and i went to the hospital well because we decided we wanted a baby. So we went to the hospital and they have found a sperm donor that is clean well you know, no diseases and everything and they put it on Y/N. So i'm really excited to see Y/N pregnant because i really want a family with her and i just love kids so much too. We also decided that when our little one is 2 years old then we'll get another baby but it'll be in my tummy. UGH I'm just so excited!! I hope it looks a lot like Y/N. I really want a little Y/N running around the house then soon to be a little Lauren, then two trouble makers breaking all the expensive things we bought, then giving Y/N and i headaches. Yup, can't wait for that. OOOH! I want a little girl and when i'm pregnant i want a boy!! Hmmm... i hope we have a girl and a boy!! PLEASE. I just want to carry the kids nooooooww, okay i'm too impatient.

Anyway, Y/N is already three months and she has a small baby bump!! I actually got excited when she said she had a baby bump. She also started having mood swings sometimes which i'm okay with because duh, that's how pregnancy works. Oh gosh, i wonder what it'll feels like giving birth, ouch... painful probably, well i gotta do it soon it'll be worth it though right? Yeahhhhh!! OH YEAH!! ALSO! The fans on Twitter....they're amazing. They've been supporting us and like saying how proud they were when Y/n and i got married, of course there were haters but hey! I IGNORE them, cause like who do i have to waste my god damn time for them? They literally just want attention. But of course! There were 98% of positive from the Harmonizers, some still shipped me with Camila but we already made that clear in Twitter that Camz and i will just stay as friends. I also made it clear that Y/N is the only woman i will love for the rest of my life, that's why i tweeted that i proposed to her and then showed them a picture of us in our wedding. I wanted to prove to the world that she's the woman i love.

So today this afternoon, we're going to my parents house and the girls will be there too because we wanted to tell them the good news which was Y/N being pregnant. Yup, they don't know yet about Y/N being pregnant also they couldn't really tell since Y/N was just 2 months when they saw her but now she's 3 months and has a little baby bump. I'm actually telling the news later after we have lunch! It was like 10 am and we were watching Disney movies, well because Y/N wanted to watch Disney. I got my phone and laid my head on Y/N's lap, she started to run her fingers through my hair making me sigh and smile at her. I went to camera and took a picture of us, i then posted it on Instagram and i said 'Can't wait to tell you guys the news later!!'  i then saw fans liking my photo and then commenting things. So i decided to read them, i smiled when i saw a lot of positive things then chuckled when they said they were so curious about the news. Then i saw one comment 'Is Y/N pregnant?! i love you both by the way!'   i just smirked and followed that user then locked my phone.

It's finally 11:30 and we were on our way to my parent's house!! "Oh my god, i'm so excited to tell them!!" i said excitedly Y/N giggled "Relax babe, we'll tell them after lunch okay?" i bit my lip trying not to smile to widely. "Y/N i'm just so excited to see our baby!! You know how i love kids right?" she nodded "Yeah Lauren, i saw a lot of pictures of you and kids" i nodded "YEAH! and having our own kid! Oh my god. YES PLEASE" she laughed "Calm your tits down baby!" i chuckle "Can't. They're excited too" i said laughing "LAUREN MICHELLE!!" i laughed again and shake my head. She slapped my arms and i move away from her "Baby stop!! i'm fucking driving" i said laughing she rolled her eyes "Then don't say your boobs are excited! It's just weird Lauren" i stifle a laugh and she just squinted her eyes at me. When we finally arrived at my parents house i squeal and then took off my seatbelt and got the car key and locked the car. "We're going to lunch! we're going to lunch! and i can't to tell them, and i can't wait to tell them! WOOO!" i sang and did some weird dance as we walk to the front door. Y/N looked at me weirdly and she shook her head "No, just... no." i chuckle at her and just hugged her tight.

When the door opened my mom squealed "LAUREN! Y/N!" then the family and friends came out and greeted us with hugs and kisses! Aw, they're so cute! NOT AS CUTE AS OUR BABY! Oops, not yet. "Wow Lo, you look like you're glowing with happiness or excitement" my brother Chris said as he observed my face, i just smiled at him widely then saw everybody observing me making me laugh. "GUYS I'M HUNGRY! I was just excited to eat, geez!" i said smirking then walked away with Y/N, when we sat down Dinah and Normani stared at me "Y'all did the sexy time didn't ya?" they said i rolled my eyes "Stop it with that! No, we're just hungry" i said shrugging and then i felt all the excitement rising inside my body. I felt Y/N's hand underneath the table and i smiled at her and intertwined our fingers, she placed our intertwined hands on her lap and then we all started to eat. I could feel that Y/N can feel my excitement because my leg kept bouncing up and down, so she caressed the back of my hand with her thumb to try and calm me down. Well i really couldn't. She lean towards me and kissed my cheek "Baby stop your leg" she whispered i bit my lip "I can't, i'm too excited" she chuckle "Come on baby" i sigh and stopped it. She smile and kissed my lips then pull away.

LUNCH WAS DONE. IT'S TIME. IT'S FREAKING TIME TO TELL THE GOOD NEWS!! As i saw my mother cleaning up the table with the help of my sister and Ally i stood up and looked at them who was now looking at me confused. "You okay honey?" mom asked i then gave her a big smile making her confused even more, "mom, dad, Chris, Tay, everyone I have to tell you all something" I said then bit my lip. "What is it honey?" Dad said then I saw Y/N smiling at me. "Y/N's-" "I'm pregnant" Y/N cut me off I frown and then whined when she cut me off. "Y/N!!! I wanted to tell them" I said pouting at her. She just laughed and then hugged me tight "I love you baby" she said then kissed me I smile and hug her tight. We then pull away and looked at everyone, their jaws were like hanging. "Is she really?" dad asked i smiled widely and nodded "Yes dad, i'm gonna be a mother!" i said biting my lip then suddenly i saw my dad tearing up, "My baby girl is growing up" he mumble then wiped his eyes making me smile at him softly. "Oh my god, we're going to be aunties!!" Camila said excitedly then the girls started cheering and hugging Y/N and i. I then walk to my dad and hugged him.

My mom then hugged me too and i sighed happily "we're going to have a kid! aren't you excited to be his or her grandparents?" my parents smiled and nodded "We are excited Lo! Better tell us if you found out the gender okay?" mom said wiping her eyes i nodded and hugged them again. I then heard a squeal and a body collided to mine, "I'm so excited Lauren!" Taylor said i giggle and hug her "you're finally gonna an auntie" she nodded and then squealed again. "Wait, girls we need to think of a name!" she said and then the girls started suggesting girl and boy names, i sigh and smiled at all of them thankfully because they supported us! I look over to my brother and he was smiling at me i smile at him and opened my arms, he chuckle and then hugged me. "Proud brother here, that is soon to be an uncle" i laugh and nodded "Thanks for the support Chris" he nodded and kissed my cheek.

We finally got home and then Y/N this thinking face, she had this face when we were in the car and i was wondering what she was thinking. "Hey beautiful, what are you thinking about?" i asked as i kissed her forehead, she hummed and wrap her arms around my waist and then cuddle to my chest. "I was just thinking of names Lauren" she said cutely i smiled and wrap my arms around her "Really now? do you have anything?" she looked at me and bit her lip "I do have some suggestions" she said giggling i smile and kissed the tip of her nose making her scrunch it. "Tell me baby! I wanna know, i might agree with you" i said and then we walk to the couch and laid down and with her on my side still cuddled up to me. She sighed and then started playing with my fingers "i was wondering, if it was a girl i wanted Monica, Jordan, or Liana, and if it's a boy i like Jorge and Lark. So what do you think?" she asked i smile and then kissed her forehead. "I actually like Jordan..." i said then thought about the boys name "Good cause i like Jordan too" she said i giggle and squeezed her, "and i like... Jorge" i said nodding she smiled and nodded.

"Okay!! Are you sure you like those names?" she asked i nodded, "yeah of course, i actually like those names and they both start with J which is cute" i said she smiled and nodded, she then closed her eyes and i knew she was tired and wanted to sleep so i let her. Hmmm... Jordan and Jorge huh? i love it. Jordan Jauregui, Jorge Jauregui. "Ugh so good" i mumble and then hugged her closing my eyes too.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: Yay!! I updated!