Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

I took my phone out and took a picture of our food, i then made a video of them eating, i then took one video of just Y/N "Babe say hi" i said she look at the camera on my phone and smiled "Hi!" she said cutely i giggle and the video ended. We then continued eating our delicious meal! When we finished, Camila and Dinah said they were going to Camila's house well since Dinah doesn't live in Miami she just lives with Camila for a bit. "Hey, wanna come to my house?" i ask Y/N she nodded "Sure, but can you carry me to the car i'm full" i laughed and then carried her bridal style. We saw paparazzi people so i immediately went inside my car and drove away "Phew that was fucking close" i said "What was that?" Y/N asked "paparazzi" i said rolling my eyes, she nodded and then we drove to my house. Looks like my parents aren't here they're probably at work and Tay must be in school and i don't know where Chris is.

We went inside and i pulled Y/N to my room, she went to my bed and laid down "I love your bed, it's so soft" she said and cutely going inside the duvet closing her eyes. I chuckle "Hey, not yet. I have something to give you" i said her eyes opened and glared at me "Lauren you didn't have to give me anything, the food was enough" she said i rolled my eyes and got the tiny both. "I still want to give you something for you to remember me" she chuckle "I don't think i'm going to forget about you Lauren" i smile and blush "I know, because i'm a celebrity right?" she shake her head making me confused "Yes, but you and i became really close since last week and of course i'm not going to forget about the friendship we built. You're actually better than Renee to be honest, i feel like i can tell you everything. I really love being friends with you." i smiled at her sweetly, that actually made my heart skip a beat. "Alright alright stop being cute!" i joked she laughed "I'm just stating the truth Jauregui" i smile and sat across her.

"Congratulations" i said giving her the little maroon colored box, she looked at me confused and then when she opened it she gasped "Lauren... this looks expensive" i rolled my eyes "Stop saying expensive babe, well it is but-" "Lauren" i laughed and shrug "it's yours" i said smiling she bit her lip and then she pulled my into a hug. "Thank you so much Lauren" she mumble i chuckle and rub her back "Anything for you princess" i said she kissed my cheek softly "Can you please help me put it on?" she ask i nodded and then she turned around and i locked the necklace behind her neck. She smiled and looked at her new necklace "i will never take it out ever" i laugh and held her hand "Now we can lay down and cuddle" i said laying down and she laid beside me. We watched a few movies until we both fell asleep while cuddling.

˚˚˚ Next Day ˚˚˚

I woke up and saw i'm in someone's room, oh wait i'm in Lauren's! oh yeah, i totally forgot i slept over last night. I tried to get out of bed i heard a groan and the arms around me tighten, "don't go" Lauren whine burying her face to my neck, i smile and kiss her forehead "I have to pee Lauren" i said "no" i roll my eyes "I can't pee here" she ignored me and kept cuddling to me. "Lolooo" i whine "I wanna peeee" she giggle and finally released me, i ran to the bathroom and peed after that i washed my hands. I walk back to her room and saw Lauren wasn't there, suddenly someone jumped on my back causing us both to fall on the bed, i giggle when she pepper kissed my face. "Well, good morning" i said she smiled "Good morning, well i'm still sleepy" she groaned and slept on top of me, "Noooo let's eat breakfast" i said pouting. She sigh "Fine, just because you're cute" i cheered and then we walk downstairs, "Hi mom" Lauren said and kissed her mother's cheek. I smiled "Good Morning Mrs Jauregui" she chuckle and hugged me, "call me Clara honey" i nodded shyly and she smiled.

"Let's eat!" Lauren cheered and then i sat next to her "So your father, Chris, Taylor and i already ate early, well because you two looked tired so we let you sleep and you two looked so cute" Lauren glared at her mom and i chuckle while blushing. We ate our breakfast and then went upstairs back to her room, "Baby what do you wanna do?" she asked she asked hugging me from behind. I shrug, "i don't know, do you wanna go somewhere?" i ask her while i turn around in her arms wrapping my arms around her neck. I saw her blush and she kept looking at me in some type of way, "wanna go to the beach with me?" she ask i nodded "Sure, it's sunny so yeah! But i have to go home first" she nodded "I'll drive you there, let me just get my stuff for the beach" i nodded and then she walk around her room. I fixed her bed and then sat on it, watching her get stuff from her closet and drawers, "ugh where are my slippers?!" she whined like a 5 year old. I giggle and then she started crawling "FOUND IT!" i smile since she looked cute, "Okay i'm done! let's go" she said standing up.

We arrived at my apartment and then we walk inside "Oh my gosh it's Lauren Jauregui!" we heard, i then saw Renee's friends from History or something. "Oh hey, Harmonizers" she said "I'll be back" i whispered in her ear, she nodded before i walk away she pulled me to her and surprised me with a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and she smiled at me cutely, i walk away and went to my room. I got my bag and then shove my beach things in there, i quickly wore my bikini under my shirt and shorts then i tied my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of my room and saw one of Renee's friends is flirting with Lauren and Lauren flirt back making me frown, well i shouldn't be sad because it's her fans. But i really feel upset, UGH i sigh and walked in the living room, Lauren saw me and she stood up quickly "Well ladies i will be going now" she said walking to me, i feel her hand holding mine and then intertwine our fingers making me blush. "Aw, can we come?" Renee's friends asked "Guys, give them some privacy" Renee said, i smiled at her as a thank you and she winked at me making me giggle quietly.

"But come on Renee, it's Lauren Jauregui!" i sigh and tug on her hand Lauren looked at me and i pout "I wanna go" i mumble she nodded "Guys, we're gonna go" Lauren said and pulled me outside "NO WE WANNA COME" we heard. Before we get in the car Renee's friends are now outside "Please Lauren" they begged and still kept begging, i sigh sadly since i just wanted to spend some alone time with Lauren. I look up and saw Lauren staring at me she then looked at Renee's friends "Not to be rude but i really want to spend time with.... Y/N... alone" she said nervously i blushed really hard, i didn't want them to see so i just went inside the car. "Why?" "Why Y/N? I mean i love her but you know she might be busy with things?" "We're free" i heard them say i saw Lauren sigh "Can you guys just give us little privacy please?" Lauren asked pouting they awed and i awed too. "But- but..." Lauren sigh and hugged them "I'm really sorry, i'll see you guys soon" she said and quickly went inside the car, "Phew that was so hard" she said i chuckle "They're basically like me Lauren, i'm a harmonizer" i said she shrug and then started driving.

"No Y/N, you're different, good different. I mean, you're not like the other fans and i like that. I love our fans but sometimes they just need to understand the words "privacy and respect" like the paparazzi doesn't understand that" she said i nodded "Yeah, is it hard to be famous?" i asked she bit her lip "It is, but it's fun at the same time. You get to do your dream job and enjoy it, but sometimes there are haters who always comment mean things in social media, and paparazzi. But it's fun, since there are loving fans too that adores you and you just love what you're doing" i nodded smiling a bit. She then looked at me since we were in a stop light "What about you? You just finished college, what would you want to be?" she asked i sigh "I don't know, yet" i said shyly she smiled widely. "That's fine" she said chuckling.

We arrived at the Miami beach, "oh yus i love the Miami beach, it's so beautiful" i said smiling widely, i look over to Lauren and she was wearing her sunglasses and tied her hair in a messy bun too. She got out and then opened my door "Aw thanks" i said she laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek making me smile, we got our things and then we walk to sand. "Oh yes, i missed this so much" she said and then we chose a spot and then sat down, there only like few people. Wow, that's weird. Like literally few people are in here, i took off my shirt and shorts and then when i turn around i caught Lauren Jauregui staring at MY ASS, i don't even have an ass! what the hell? my ass is fucking flat. Her cheeks turned really pink and she cleared her throat "Want me to put sun block on your back?" she asked me i nodded "Yes please" i said and sat in front of her. Soon i felt her soft hands on my back rubbing the sun block, she rubbed my back then she slowly goes down and put sun block on my waist to my tummy. "There you go" i smile and lean in and kiss her cheek "Thanks" i said smiling then rub some sun block on my legs and arms. I can tell this day will end really well.