Chapter 36

Lauren's POV

The next morning, i woke up and saw my fiancé still sleeping peacefully. I smiled and then kissed her forehead gently and just stared at her, "you're so beautiful" i mumble i then pull her closer to me. I heard her groan quietly and then she sighed, she snuggled closer to me and hugged me tight. "Good morning baby" i said quietly then i ran my fingers through her hair she cutely groan again and then rubbed her sleepy eyes "Lolo?" she mumble "Yes sweetie?" i ask while i rubbed her back. "Can we eat waffles?" she said sleepily i giggle "Yes of course, we can anything you want" she look at me with sleepy eyes then smile lazily "Thank you, but five more minutes" she said then cuddled back to me. I chuckle "Sure" i said then got my phone and started texting the girls that we'll meet them at the restaurant. 

We got to the restaurant and we saw the girls already sitting with the menu on their hands, i smiled and took Y/N's hand pulling her with me. "Hey hey hey" i greeted they smiled "Hey love birds, did y'all have your sexy time?" Dinah asked smirking Y/N chuckled "No you dirty minded freak, we actually got tired from Disney Land so we kinda just slept" she said shrugging. We sat down and Mani smirked at us "Kinda?" i rolled my eyes "We slept" i said they giggled, "Don't worry Mani they WILL have their sexy time when they go to their honeymoon after they get married" Dinah said chuckling i sigh and just kissed Y/N's cheek. When the food came all of us ate a lot, we literally finished all the food we ordered and damn we were hungry. Y/N was now sat on my lap, her arms were wrapped around my neck and mine were around her waist. "You okay babe?" i ask her she nodded "Yeah... just wanted your arms around me" she mumble i giggle and then hugged her back. 

A/N: Hey guys, so i'm going to skip the wedding. SOWWY

Your POV

We were now in our honeymoon and holy crap, this had been the best day ever!! We were now on the beach house and the moon was shining bright. Lauren and i were now inside the water and i just can't help but feel relieved, it is because Lauren is finally mine. Like she's my wife now! i was so happy when our friends and family came well even my parents came! It was the best day of my life and i can't wait to have a family with Lauren. I went under water then back up then felt arms around me "So, did you have fun today Mrs Jauregui" she said smirking i smile and then hugged her tight. "Yes i did, the wedding was so gorgeous Lauren" she giggle "Yeah i worked hard on that, i hired professional people" i giggle "really now?" she scoff "Yeah duh, i want everything to be perfect" i cupped her cheeks and then kissed her. "Hey baby?" i said as i pull away, she went to my neck and started leaving small kisses "Hm?" she hummed i then started to blush. "I want a baby" i mumble she pull away from my neck and look at me, i smile at her shyly and she awed "Are you sure?" i nodded "yeah, well i mean. We're married now Lauren and i want to have a baby soon" i said shrugging.

"Yeah sure, i've got no problem with that but like when do you want it?" i shrug "I don't know yet, but all i know right now is i would want to have a baby with you Laur" she smiled at me sweetly and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I would love that too, would you want to carry it?" she asked me, i nodded excitedly "yes! and then the next baby you can carry it. So there'll be a mini me and a mini Lolo" she laughed "Yes i would love a mini Y/N for sure!" i smile and hug her tight. "It's so crazy Lauren" i said randomly she look at me confused "What's crazy baby?" she asked as she caressed my skin under water, "about you and i" i said smiling i then sighed. "You know, when we first met i was a fan and you were the Lauren Jauregui. I never knew we would actually be together. Look at us now, we're married. It's just so... WOW" she laughed "Well, i'm glad that we met because if i didn't meet you i wouldn't be really happy right now" i nodded then kissed her cheek. "Same, i'm probably just be working right now and not caring about the world" she chuckled, "i'm probably on tour with the girls" she said shrugging.