Chapter 40

A/N: YES LAST CHAPTER!! ENJOY!!

- Years later -

Lauren's POV

Man, time flies so damn fast. Like seriously fast. Jordan is now 17 years old and Jorge is like 14 years old and oh my god, our children are growing up so fast. I remember when they were just kids, ugh! Dammit! Now Jordan's gonna be 18 soon and will go to college and everything then soon will leave the nest. I sighed and smiled to myself, Y/N and i raised our children right they are responsible and well mannered so they didn't get to a lot of trouble, well Jorge is a bit naughty sometimes in school but he apologizes. Also! Yes Jorge is a boy version of me! Imagine, a 14 year old boy with black hair then black thick eyebrows then green eyes and pink lips. Yup, boy version of me. For Jordan, she got her looks from Y/N of course and now acts like Y/N too, she likes cooking and so responsible so much like my wife! I'm actually really happy, my plans for our future before came true! I wanted Y/N to be wife and that happened, then i wanted a girl and a boy and it happened! Gosh, i'm so lucky to have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children. Oh also, Fifth Harmony girls has children now!! And i think my son has a crush on Shawn and Camz's daughter Courtney. Yup, i ship them. Oh and Jordan has a boyfriend from school, he's really nice so i approved on their relationship.

"Moooommmaa" i heard so i looked up and saw Jorge holding his basketball then placed it on the counter "Hey momma" i chuckle "Sup?" he smiled "So, Courtney texted me saying she's coming to our house with aunt Camila, but uncle Shawn is not because he got to work" he said i nodded. "Cool, tell mommy that okay?" he nodded and got his ball, "oh and Jorge?" he turned around and looked at me confused "You like Courtney don't you?" i said smirking he groaned "Moommma!!" i laughed "What? I'm just asking, you know i can give you tips? Tips on how i got your mommy" i said wiggling my eyebrows he rolled his eyes. "Momma, it's okay no need to share your disgusting things with mommy" i laughed "Hey young boy they were not disgusting things, i actually did a lot of romantic things" i said shrugging he rolled his eyes. "Whatever mom" he mumble then walk to Y/N's office room, i chuckled to myself and shake my head. "Hey mom" i look up again and smiled as i saw Jordan walking to me "Hey sweetie" i said she kissed my cheek and i hugged her. "I want grilled cheese" she mumble i shrug "then make some" i said she nodded "Want some?" in nodded "Yes please" she smiled and nodded.

Courtney's POV (Camila and Shawn's daughter)

Oh my god we're going to Jorge's house!! Yes another day to spend time with Jorge, i'm too excited. "Hey Courtney? Can you grab my phone please?" i sigh and got my sister's phone, yup i have an older sister her name is Shannon. "Thanks sis" she said kissing my cheek i smiled and nodded, when we arrived at the Jaureguis house i happily went out of the car and then knock on the door. When the door opened i squealed and then hugged Jorge really tight "HI Jorgie!!" i said happily he giggled and hugged me back "Hey Courtney, how are you?" he asked i smile "i'm great, you?" he nodded "i'm great too!" my sister and my mom then came in and we saw auntie Y/N and auntie Lauren. "Oh hey Jorge" my sister said patting his head "Hey Shannon" he said smiling at my sister, he then looked at me "Wanna go play video games?" he asked i nodded we both smiled at each other and then ran upstairs to his room. When he gave me a controller i just stared at him as he looks for a game, okay so honestly he's hot. He looks a lot like auntie Lauren but guy version and oh my gosh he's hot.

-

Your POV

It's been a month now and the kids are on their way home, Lauren came downstairs and then sat beside me "Hey baby" she said and then cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly i smile and then her hands went to my butt and squeezed it making me moan. I straddled her lap and wrap my arms around her neck as we made out but then we heard the door opening so i jumped off Lauren's lap and saw our children coming. "Oh hey kids, how was school?" Lauren asked Jorge sighed and shrug "Same things... but i think something's wrong with Jordan" he said looking at his sister who was quiet and was just looking down. I frown and pulled her to me "Hey honey what's wrong?" i asked her she shake her head "nothing" she mumble i then pull her to my lap and she hugged me and then started crying. "Jordan, what happened?" Lauren asked rubbing her back, Jordan sniffled and buried her face to my neck even more "Josh broke up with me" she sobbed i looked at Lauren sadly and she frowned  too.