Chapter 38

Lauren's POV

I woke up from my nap and then saw Y/N was still sleeping peacefully, aw my baby is so adorable! I remember when we first met, when she was all shy on me! Oh i love her to death. Oh yeah! I have to tell the fans! i got my phone on my back pocket and then took a picture of Y/N and i, Y/N was still sleeping. I then posted it on Instagram with a caption saying 'laurenjauregui: Sooooooo there will be a new member in our family, guess who it is!! ❤️ YUP THAT'S RIGHT! Y/N'S PREGNANT!!! ❤️❤️❤️' I then watched as people started liking my photo and started commenting. I took a deep breath and then read them.

'Oh. my. god. The Jaureguis are having a baby!! OMG!! A LITTLE JAUREGUI!!'

'Mini Lauren or mini Y/N? they'll be both cute tho!'

'Oh gosh guys! imagine if Lauren and Y/N's baby will look like Lauren but in boy version and then when he grows up he'll be sexy as fuck! Jauregui genes!!'

I laughed at the comments and then smiled at the last one, i actually agree with her or him since yup, Jauregui genes are the best. If we had a boy and he got my genes then hell to the yeah he'll be handsome and hot as fuck! but of course Y/N's genes are cute and intelligent! BUT with our genes mixed together it'll create a beautiful baby! Okay, here i go again being excited and shit. She's only three months and i can't wait for it to be 8 or 9.

- 3 months later -

Y/N is finally 6 months!! And it's a girl!!! SO IT'S JORDAN!! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ANYMORE GEEZ!! "ughhhhhhhhhh" i whine then suddenly i saw Y/N going down the stairs so i jumped up and held her hand helping her down. "Hey sweetie how'd you sleep?" i asked as we got to the couch, she pout and cuddled to me "it was okay" she mumble, i sigh and kissed her forehead "Okay, what's the matter?" i asked she shrug "Nothing" i frown "no really babe, what is it?" she sighed "I said nothing Lauren" i bit my lip and sighed again. "Do you want pizza?" i asked "No" i frown "but babe, you literally just ate a banana this morning you must be hungry" i said she shake her head "No" she said stubbornly. "Why? you need to eat baby girl" she sniffled so i looked at her and her eyes were began to water, "baby what's wrong?" i asked she sniffle again and rubbed her eyes "I don't wanna eat" she mumble i frown "but what about oatmeal?" she shake her head. "Baby, what's wrong? why won't you eat?" she then started crying, "I'm fat Lauren! i need to go on a diet" i look at her confused "baby, you are not fat" she nodded "Yes i am!" i sigh and hugged her.

"Baby you are not fat okay? This is just our little baby girl remember? she's growing and soon we'll have her in our arms. You're not fat Y/N, and even if you are i will still love you. I don't care if you're fat or skinny, i love you no matter what okay? Now please don't cry, you'll make baby Jordan sad too" i said caressing her cheeks. She nodded slowly and sniffle "Are you sure you'll still love me if i'm fat?" i nodded and kissed her "I'll love you always and forever, i will never let you go" she smiled and nodded. "Now, shall we make you some oatmeal or want some pizza?" i asked as i wiped her cheeks and eyes "i want oatmeal pwease" i nodded "Sure thing beautiful" she smiled at me sweetly and kissed me. "I love you Lauren" she mumble and i blushed "I love you too baby, now i'll be back with your oatmeal" she nodded and then i gave her the remote so she could watch. I smile and then went to the kitchen and made her oatmeal. When i finished i walked back to Y/N and saw she was cuddling with a pillow and a blanket, "here you go princess" she smiled and then crawled to my side. She got the bowl from my hands and then started eating it, i sighed in relief when she finally ate and then kissed her temple.

An hour later i heard the doorbell rang so i got up and then ran to the front door, when i opened it i saw Camila and Ally "HEY GIRL" they said i giggle "Hello! Come in, Y/N's in the living room" i said they nodded and then skipped happily to the living room with shopping bags on their hands? I shrug and then closed the door, i then walked back to the living room seeing all three of them talking. "Okay so, Y/N we know that the baby is a girl and have you decided on a name?" Ally asked excitedly, i sat beside Y/N and hugged her "Yes!" Y/N said cutely "aw" i mumble and kissed her cheek. "REALLY?! What is it?!" Camila asked Y/N smiled widely and looked at me "Can i say it?" she asked mi nodded "Yeah of course" i said she giggle "We named her Jordan Rae Jauregui" she said smiling widely "Awwwww" the girls cooed. "Jordan is such a cute name! JJ Jordan Jauregui" Camila said clapping her hands.  Suddenly Y/N jumped making me look at her worriedly "what's wrong?!" I asked she chuckle "she just kicked" she said and then she giggled. I gasped and then placed my hand on her tummy, I waited for it then suddenly she kicked! "Oh my god... my baby" I then lean down to her tummy and kissed it. "Momma loves you Jordie" I said and then I felt Y/N ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her tummy.