Chapter 6

Your POV

The doorbell rang and i just finished my homework, great timing! I placed my books down and ran to get money, i then ran to the front door. I opened it and saw a guy with our pizza and chicken wings "how much?" i ask he didn't answer, he was just busy checking me out i groaned "Hey? how much?" i ask again "do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. I rolled my eyes "Can i just have the pizza?" i asked i was really annoyed right now, he then started looking at me seductively. "Hey buddy, you gonna give her the pizza or imma beat yo ass?" i heard, i look behind the guy and saw Lauren, she looked pissed may i add. "Oh my god, you're Lauren Jauregui" Lauren glared at the dude and grabbed the pizza and the chicken wings, "run along kid, fuck someone else will ya?" she said shoving the money to his chest. Then pushing him away, i chuckle when she walked in "Stupid delivery boy" she mumble Camila then came in with the pizzas and chicken wings. "FOODS HERE" she shout and Renee and Dinah came out and the three of them ate.

I saw Lauren fixing her bag and she had a frown on her face, i walk to her and kiss her cheek softly making her look at me "Are you okay?" i asked cupping her cheeks she gulp and nodded, and then her cheeks turned pink. "Don't you wanna eat?" i ask her she sigh "I'll be there later" she mumble going back to fixing her bag, i wrap my arms around her and gave her a hug "What's wrong Lolo?" i mumble against her neck. She sighed again and wrap her arms around my waist "i just strongly dislike fuck boys" i smile "who loves fuck boys anyway right?" she chuckle making me smile wider "Come on, let's eat pizza and chicken" i said she whine "but i'm not that hungry" she said i pout "Please, just a teeny tiny bite" i said she groan "Noooo" "Yeeeees" she squint her eyes and i just smiled at her sheepishly. "Fine, just cause you're adorable" she said i smirked and grabbed her hands "LET'S GO EAT!" she laughed and nodded, finally giving up.

We sat with the girls and i was about to sit on the chair but Lauren grabbed my waist and placed me on her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist. Hm... she kept doing this to me, i wonder why? I shrug and just lean back to her, i got a pizza and placed it in front of Lauren's mouth she took a bite making me smile. I bit on it too and i continue to eat and feed her "you're so lazy Lauren" Dinah teased i saw Lauren roll her eyes "I don't care, do you mind?" she asked me i shrug "i don't mind at all, i love feeding you anyway" i said giggling she smiled and stuck her tongue out at Dinah who smirked and wink at her. When we at least ate three pizzas and i ate one chicken, Lauren and i went to change into our pajamas while the others finish the food and watch TV. I brushed my teeth and showered, then i wore my unicorn onesie, i got out and i heard a squeal causing me to look up confused, suddenly i was lifted up and was hugged tightly. "You're the cutest unicorn i've ever seen in my entire life!" Lauren squeal i laughed and hugged her tight.

"Oh yeah, you love unicorns" she nodded "Hell yeah, and i love it even more now that you're wearing one!" i smile and kiss her cheek, shyly looking down. "Ugh cutie! imma get my phone!" she then stumbled back and furiously looking for her phone, i laughed and went to my bed "HA FOUND IT" she then jumped on my bed and then took a picture of me. We then took a selfie together on her phone, "um Y/N?" i look at her "Hm?" she smile "is it okay if i post this on my Instagram?" i gulp "Fans will see it right?" she nodded smiling "Yeah, i mean if you don't want to it's fine" i shrug "it's okay" i said nodding "you sure?" i nodded once again. She smile and posted it on Instagram, "by the way i have your number Renee gave it to me and i gave them to Camila and Dinah" i chuckle "Oh yeah, you guys texted me. I saved your numbers" i said "oh yeah, um... please do not send it to anyone?" she asked i nodded "of course, privacy" she nodded and thanked me.

˚˚˚One week later˚˚˚

The graduation ended and people are just taking photos, i look around didn't see my parents since i knew they were busy which made me really sad. I sigh and then when i turned around i saw Lauren, Camila and Dinah i smiled widely and ran to them, literally. I then jumped on Lauren's arms, she caught me and held me tight so i wouldn't fall "HEY! CONGRATULATIONS BABY!" Lauren cheered i giggle and hug her tight "Thank you so much" i mumble she kissed my cheek and bite her lip as she pull away. "You look really beautiful" i blush and smile shyly "Thank you, you are beautiful too" i said she shake her head "Not as beautiful as you babe" she whispered in my ear i blushed furiously and she winked at me. "CONGRATS Y/N AND RENEE!" Dinah and Camila shout i giggle and hug them too as Renee hugged Lauren congratulating her too. "Thank you so much for coming guys!" i said giggling they smiled "We wouldn't miss it" Camila said squishing my cheeks, i giggle and nodded.