Chapter 35

Lauren's POV

It's been 2 years now and we were in Disney Land! Because it's Y/N's birthday, and i did promise that we will go to Disney Land. I'm now 23 and she's 21, she said she doesn't care if she's 21 she still wants to go to Disney Land. So here we are! We are actually now buying some random stuff, oh also the girls are here! "OOOHHH LAUREN!" i jumped and turn to Y/N with churros in my hands "yes babe?" she smiled "Can i have some?" i laughed "I bought it for you cutie" i said she smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you so fucking much" she said then got the churros and started eating it, "what were you saying?" i asked as i wrap my arms around her waist. "Oh! i wanna buy that Stitch Hat" she said excitedly i smile "Sure" i then bought it for her, i also bought one for myself, but it was a Minnie Mouse one. "YAYYYY!! I LOVE DISNEY LAND" she said then hugged me tight "I love you so much, thank you for bringing me here" i smile and hug her "I love you too gorgeous, and i will definitely bring you to Disney Land anytime" she squeal and then drag me to the Mad tea party thing, it's where you sit on a cup and just twist the thing. I don't know what it's called but we went there.

After the ride, i got so dizzy. That ride just kept going round and round and i can't believe Y/N didn't even look dizzy. "How are you not dizzy from that ride?" i ask her she laugh and shrug "Don't know but let's go to another one!" she said dragging to the next ride. We met the girls after 15 minutes later then i saw Dinah and Camila pulling Y/N with them. "We should go to Splash Mountain!!!" they then started jumping together excitedly, "oh no, i'm not going" Ally said they all pouted making me laugh. "You guys go, i'll stay with my baby" Mani said then Y/N jumped to me and i wrap my arms around her waist "Come with us!!" she said smiling at me beautifully i chuckle "Ugh fine but Mani can you hold our stuff? It might get wet" i said they nodded and they held our stuff. Camila then grabbed Y/N's hand and Y/N grabbed my hand and we all went to Splash Mountain. When it was our turn, Y/N dragged me to the first seat with her "Oh no, we are going to get wet" i said she giggle and held my hand tight, "y'all ready?" Dinah asked from behind us "YEAH!!" Camila and Y/N cheered i chuckle "I guess?" then the ride started. Then when the ride has ended i was wet and Y/N, Camila and Dinah was laughing making me giggle and shake my head.

It was now 9pm and Disney Land was so pretty with lights! We were now eating our dinner with the girls and they couldn't stop talking about how amazing this day is! I look over to Y/N and saw her eyes shining brightly and i knew she was happy. "I'm glad you're happy" i said kissing her cheek she turn to me with a smile "I am so happy Lauren, this is the best birthday ever. Thank you again" she said i wrap my arms around her and then smiled at her. "We have one more thing to do before we go okay?" she nodded and then we continued to eat our food. "Oh my gosh you guys, Mani FORCED me to ride the roller coaster today and i was hella scared and she just laughed at me!" Ally whined then all of us laughed including Mani. "Stop laughing, it's mean! I was in tears and she was in tears too but from LAUGHTER!" Ally pouted and Mani kissed her cheek "I'm sorry Ally but you looked really funny" she said giggling. "We have a picture too" we smiled widely "SHOW US" we all said "NOOOO" Ally whine Normani smirked and gave us the picture we then laughed when we saw Ally's face. "Oh my god Mani, i'm mad at you!" Ally said crossing her arms Mani smiled and hugged her tight.

After dinner we were now walking and then when we arrived at the front of the castle i saw Y/N look around smiling widely, "the castle is so beautiful" she said she held my hand tight and bit her lip. I look at the girls and they all gave me a smile and a nod, making me sigh nervously. I look over to Y/N again and she was still admiring the castle, so i thought it was time to do it. I kneeled in one knee and Y/N turned to me looking at me confused. "Y/N, i know it's your birthday and brought you here because i want you to be happy and i love seeing you happy because i love you. Y/N, we've been together for like years now and honestly when i first saw you, i knew you were the one. You were the girl for me, i could see my future with you. I want you to know that i will always be here for you, and i love you so so so much that i would actually die if you weren't next to me. You are the most beautiful, intelligent girl ever and all i want to say is, Y/N will you make me the happiest girl alive and marry me?" i asked i saw tears rolling down her cheeks and she nodded "Y-Yes" she stuttered and i smiled widely then heard our friends cheering. I smile and slip the ring on her finger, "oh my god, i can't believe this is happening" she mumble then cried on my shoulder. "I love you so much" she mumble again.

We got back at the hotel and i was still smiling like an idiot, i can't help it! SHE SAID YES!! We're ENGAGED!!!! I'm going to marry the girl i love and that's really exciting, i can't wait to have a family with her!! She ran to our room and then dialed her best friend's number and then squealed as Renee answered. I giggle and kiss her head "Guess whaaaaaat" Y/N sang as she giggle "Lauren Michelle Jauregui, proposed to me in front of the castle in Disney Land!!!" she shout making me laugh. I turned around and saw the girls smiling at me proudly "I'm so proud of you Lauren!" Ally said hugging me "Thank you guys" i said as i hugged them one by one. "Aw, our Lolo is growing up. She's finally going to marry the woman she love" Dinah said looking at me in awe, I giggle and look back to Y/N who was busy talking to her best friend about our wedding. I smile "Yeah, i am going to marry the woman i love" i mumble and then Camila hugged me tight. "AWWW SHE'S BLUSHING!! MY SHIP IS SAILING" she shout "We should have a big breakfast tomorrow okay Laur?" Mani said i nodded laughing "alright, now leave me alone with my girl" i said the laughed and nodded. "Soon to be wife Lauren" i chuckle and nodded.

I laid down on the soft bed and then Y/N cuddled to me "I'm so excited Lauren" she said giggling i smile "Honestly, me too but at the same time. Nervous" she smile and peck my lips "It'll be so fun Lauren! Omg, i can't believe i'm actually getting married" i hug her tight. "Do you have any ideas for the wedding?" i asked her as i comb her hair with my fingers, she smiled "actually i was dreaming to have a wedding at the beach" she said giggling i nodded "okay, any more ideas?" she scrunch her face and then shrug cutely. "I'll come up with more soon, oh! i will need the girls with me to choose the perfect wedding dress!!" i laugh and nodded "Yes babe, i'll make sure EVERYTHING is perfect" she sighed happily and hugged me tight. "I'm so happy right now, i can't even sleep" i laughed "baby you have to sleep okay? We are having a heavy breakfast tomorrow" she nodded and then snuggled closer to me making me smile. "Goodnight my soon to be wife" i said making her giggle "Goodnight, my soon to be wife!" i closed the lights and then was about to sleep until i heard her whisper "I can't believe i'm going to be a Jauregui" i can't help but feel my heart melt. I'm so fucking lucky and excited for this wedding!