Chapter 21

- A week later -

Your POV

It's been a week now and Brad haven't stopped flirting with me. I don't understand why he was flirting with Lauren in the first place then just jumped to me?! That's just such a fuck boy thing. Whenever i'm alone he randomly pops out! Then i always try to move away from him but he kept bugging me and finally Lauren... well Lauren's a mess. She's been grumpy because Brad is really pushing her buttons, three times... Lauren almost attacked Brad three times but Dinah and Normani, or me will stop her. Lauren is like super mad at Brad but she knows she can't beat him up because Fifth Harmony might get kicked off the tour so she tried her best to calm down. Don't worry, it's easy to calm her down all she needs is....... me. Whenever Lauren's mad one of the girls would drag me and like push me to Lauren, and Lauren just hugs me tight i love it when Lauren's jealous. I don't get mad it's pretty cute.

I was sitting on the bench alone since Fifth Harmony was doing a Meet and Greet. I was reading my book but then somebody decides to ruin my calming moment, i look up and sighed frustratedly. "Can you just leave me alone? Like seriously is that so hard?" i said sighing "I'm sorry okay? I can't help it, i like you" i shake my head "I don't like you though. Just get this on your head. I. Don't. Fucking. Like. You." i said he pout and i rolled my eyes "Stop, you look ugly" i said then continued reading. "Come on Y/N, it's wrong dating a girl you know? I mean guys are better" i rolled my eyes "Do not tell me who to date alright? It's my own bloody choice! Also, Lauren's hotter than you. Just being honest here, she can be like my boyfriend" he laughed "She doesn't even have a dick" i raised an eyebrow "So? I don't do dicks anyway. Also you have a dick?" he looked at me offended and i shrug and went back to reading.

"Yes i do!" i lean my head back and groan "LEAVE ME ALOOOONE" i whine "No, i have a dick!" i chuckle and shake my head "Okaaaay? Where?" he scoffed "RIGHT HERE!" he said pointing to his crotch i looked at it weirdly then to his face. "You know, if Lauren had a dick she's gonna be way bigger than yours" i said chuckling "Just TBH" i said giggling "I have a big dick!" i look around and saw people giggling since Brad was like screaming about his tiny dick. "Okay? If that's what you believe in" i said reading again, he got my book and tore the pages making my jaw dropped. "What the actual fuck?! Lauren gave that to me!" he smirked "Looks like i've got your attention now" i was about to speak but i heard my girlfriend's voice making me sigh relief. "Didn't i tell you to leave her alone?!" Brad stood up and glared at Lauren who looked furious. She grabbed Brad from the collar and fist her hands, "i fucking told you to leave her alone" her voice was so deep and sexy. Whoops, sorry.

Suddenly i heard a loud slap making my eyes widen "Ooooh!" the girls said i saw a red mark on Brad's cheek and i sigh and pulled Lauren up, "No! Let me finish!" she snapped and was about to attack again but i pulled her back. "Baby please" i emphasized the word 'baby' to get her attention and it worked, she sighed deeply and stood up but then she was pushed back harshly by Brad and punched her on the cheek making me gasp. "LAUREN!" Dinah and Normani got Brad and dragged him away as i kneel beside Lauren "Baby? Lauren?" she whine and cup her cheek i sigh and took her hand off seeing her cheek was bleeding a bit. Since i think Brad was wearing a ring and it might have scratched Lauren's cheek, i frown and hug her tight "come on let's get you some ice" i said she stood up and she was still glaring at the ground. "I want to kill him" she mumble i cupped her cheek and kissed her lips softly "Shhh... we don't want to get in trouble right?" she sighed "but Y/N-" i placed my finger on her lips.

"Baby, it's okay we'll talk to Ariana about this maybe she can tell her manager about The Vamps" she sighed and nodded "i just don't want him going near you again" i nodded "I don't want him near me too, and he destroyed my book" i said pouting Ally then took care of the scratch and Camila gave her a cold compress after. I held it on her cheek as i sat on her lap, "which book?" she asked "the one you gave me" i said sadly, i really liked that book. "Ugh stupid dick, i'll buy you another one baby" i smile and hug her. "Lauren, the tour manger wants to talk to us" i heard Lauren groan and i looked at her worriedly she smiled "I'll be fine" she said kissing my lips. I sigh and held her hand then we went to see the tour manager.