Chapter 33

Your POV

Two weeks have passed and Lauren is in a meeting with Fifth Harmony and i was in the grocery store since we need food. I looked at my checklist and saw everything checked except for two, and Lauren wrote it "Nutella, and apple pie" i sigh and got the Nutella. I then paid for the grocery items and then quickly went to the bakery shop and got Lauren's apple pie then saw a text from Lauren saying she's home. So i quickly got to my car and the drove home, when i finally got home i saw Lauren walked out of the house and helped me with the grocery "Hi baby" i said she didn't answer she just got the stuff and walked back inside. I sigh and then locked the car and went inside, "I got your apple pie?" i said she got it from my hands and then walked away. "Um? You're welcome?" she nodded and then opened the apple pie and started eating it. "Okay, Lauren tell me what's wrong" I said crossing my arms on my chest" she sighed "Nothing" she said blankly "something's bothering you" i said she groan "I said nothing okay?!" she snapped then continued eating.

"Lauren Michelle, tell me now" she glared at me "Don't act like you're my mom!" i scoff "I'm your girlfriend Jauregui!" she huffed and crossed her arms too. "What the fuck is the matter?" she then frown "Is it true?" i look at her weirdly "What is true?" i ask "Olivia said you're not a real fan. You said that you hated my voice, you hated everything about me. You just faked loving me, and she said that you were going on a date with someone" i look at her confused "Lauren, i NEVER said those things to you! AND i'm not fucking dating anyone cause i've got a fucking girlfriend Lauren" i said angrily since she was believing Olivia's shit. "How do i know you're telling the truth?" i looked at her in disbelief "How can you believe that lying bitch?! I'm your girlfriend Lauren" i said in frustration. "But... she said that you were going out with someone that's why you were a bit distant to me these past few days. So i kinda believe it. She also showed me the picture of you and that girl!" i groan "Show me the fucking picture Lauren!" she got her phone out and showed it to me. 

"Fucking hell! That's my friend Cara! She works at Vero's company too you know? I work with her Lauren, she's my FRIEND. I'm not dating her, we just simply hang out as FRIENDS. Can't FRIENDS hang out Lauren?" she just glared at me and crossed her arms "So you are hanging out with her?" i nodded "Yes, as FRIENDS Lauren!" i said getting annoyed. "Then why were you distant these past few days?!" i groan and walk inside my office room and got a big pile of papers then slammed it on the table. "This is why i'm fucking distant Lauren. I'm working my ass off, that's why. Don't you remember i am Vero's assistant? I had to do so much work. I was stressed these past few days! you could have just asked me Lauren!" she then frowned and look down to her hands. "Lauren, you know that i love you. You know how much I LOVE YOU! I'm NEVER going to talk shit about you like that! You fucking know me! God damn Lauren! AND YOU know that i will NEVER cheat on you!" she then look with watery eyes "i-i'm sorry..." she stuttered, i shake my head "No..." i said as she moved towards me. 

I sniffled and wipe my eyes "This is why i hate Olivia Lauren. She's breaking us apart, she kept telling you lies. Don't you understand? She likes you Lauren, she wants you to be hers. So she wants us to fight so you can run to her. This is why i bloody hate her!" i then took inhaled deeply then sighed "i'm sleeping in the guest room today" i mumbled then walked away. I felt her hand on my wrist "B-Baby... i'm so s-sorry" she cried i shake my head and yank my hand away before running to the guest room and locked it so she wouldn't get in. Fucking Olivia ruining my relationship with Lauren! she had crossed the freaking line man! I really want to kill her now, i'm so fucking angry and upset because Lauren actually believed her than me. UGH I just really want to punch the fucking punching bag right now but i know if i open this door Lauren will come in and will never leave me alone. I was still mad and upset with her so i couldn't face her today after on what just happened. I sighed deeply and just laid down on the bed, feeling tears sliding down my cheeks. "I'm just so fucking mad, upset and so stressed right now" i said loudly i groan then just cried on the pillow.