The Meeting (Pt. 2)

//Language warning there's like one vulgar word near the ending//
words in italics are donghyuck's thoughts
________________________________

Chapter 2

Donghyuck POV:

*ch-ch-ch-ch-chewing gum, ch-ch-ch-ch*

Upon opening my eyes the first thing I saw was a blinding light shining right into my eyes. 'Crap what happened? Am I still alive? Is this heaven?' Countless thoughts of fear ran through Donghyuck's mind as he tried to recall what had happened a few moments before.

'LEE DONGHYUCK GET OUT OF BED YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!' He jumped out from bed and rushed around the room quickly getting dressed and dashed downstairs to have his breakfast.
After wolfing down his breakfast he said a quick goodbye to his mom and flew out of the house and ran straight to Jaemin's home 3 blocks down.

'Sorry I'm late again I overslept now let's go!' I grabbed Jaemin and and started running to school in fear of being late and getting detention, yet again.

'I can't believe you overslept again Donghyuck, it's the 4th time this week. AND ITS ONLY THURSDAY' Jaemin was scolding him again because he wouldn't get to see his boyfriend, Jeno, in the morning because they were late again.

'hey I said I'm sorry now lets quickly get there so we don't get detention and you can hang out with him after school alright?' Donghyuck sighed as they ran the rest of the way to school.

*RINGGGG*

Just in time. Thank god. 'Hey Donghyuck I'm gonna go to my locker and get out my books first! I'll see you in class yeah.' Jaemin shouted across the hallway, making people near them turn their heads to stare at the said boy. 'Yah Na Jaemin did you really need to proclaim that to the world?!' Donghyuck shouted back playfully grinning at one of his best friends.

'Crap I gotta get to English class before Mr Kris talks my ear off again.' He thought and started running through the hallways trying to get to his class as fast as possible.

/BANG/

Donghyuck opened his eyes and saw the ceiling. In his rush he didn't look out for other people coming his way and must've collided into somebody!! He scrambled up and saw that the person he had bumped into was no other than Mark Lee Minhyung, his crush.

'OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY???' I hovered above him asking way too loudly, turning heads.
Oh no what if he's hurt I hope he's okay

'uhhhhh yeah I'm fine' thank god. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at Donghyuck for the longest time ever. He could feel his face heating up and quickly straightened up and extended his hand to pull Mark up.

'I'm so sorry I was careless and was rushing for class and didn't see you!' I quickly said bowing abit knowing that he was my elder. I looked up slightly to see him shaking his head then saying 'no no it was my fault too, I was late and just ran ahead blindly. Are you hurt?'

Donghyuck felt his heart beating faster than it ever had before not only because Mark was asking if he was alright, but because Marks voice was the most beautiful and angelic thing he'd ever heard.

oh my god he's asking if I'm okay god help me. get yourself together Lee Donghyuck and answer him!!

He felt something poking his sides and looked at Mark, realising the older was poking his sides to see he if was hurt. Mark happened to poke his side and he burst out laughing as it was way too ticklish for his liking.
Half a second later he suddenly heard Mark laughing too and he felt as if his whole world had stopped and that was the only thing that mattered at that moment.

When both of them finally calmed down he finally answered Mark, 'N-no I'm alright Mark hyung, are you alright though?' I said while trying to catch my breath. Then I realized my mistake. He didn't know who I was. oh shit he's gonna think I'm the weirdest person in the world.

The shocked look on Mark's face confirmed his thoughts but what he said after just wanted to make Donghyuck dig a hole and hide inside. 'I'm fine now, but, how do you know my name?' he stared questioningly at Donghyuck.

'Um, I-' fuck I have to get out of here. The next thing he knew he was running all the way to his English class away from Mark.

_______________________________

hey guys!! I decided to update one more today and one more tomorrow before I have my exams so hope you like it!! ❤️❤️