Goodnight

Chapter 23

'Alright guys we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow so you better get to sleep now, we'll use the same sleeping arrangements as last night.' Taeil interuppted Hansol while he was trying to explain his plan.

The younger ones started making their way to the rooms and Ten pulled Mark back, 'Do it now. Stop beating around the bush and wasting time, confess to him tonight.' before pushing him off towards the bedrooms.

Mark POV

Confess to him tonight? What if he rejects me? Where would we sleep tonight, we can't sleep in the same room if he rejects me.

I trudged to the room to find Donghyuck making his way to the bathroom, 'Hey Donghyuck, can we talk after we're done washing up? I have something I need to tell you.'

'Sure hyung.' He walked off towards the bathroom. Now how am I supposed to confess? Just outrightedly tell him I'm in love with him? Wait in love? No, no I just like him. I should ask him some questions before confessing, yeah that would work.

Third person POV

Both of them finished washing up and Donghyuck joined Mark on the bed, 'So hyung what did you need to tell me?'

'Well uh, I'll ask you some questions first, if someone confessed they like you, would you hate the person or would you be fine with it?' Mark cautiously started out.

'I'm fine, I'm bisexual anyway so I really don't care, why do you ask?'

Mark shook his head before continuing, ignoring Donghyuck's question, 'What if it were someone close to you? Would you care then?'

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, 'No hyung I wouldn't care, unless it were Jaemin or something because damn that boy has issues and I'm not going to deal with that.'

Mark was surprised to say the least, it gave him slight courage to confess, 'Well do you like anyone who's close to you?'

'What if I do? Hyung what do you want to say, just get to the point quickly you've been asking me questions for the past 10 minutes.' Donghyuck eyed him carefully trying to figure out what was going through this mind.

Mark looked away before taking a deep breath and saying, 'What if I liked you?' He turned back and stared at Donghyuck. He could see Donghyuck hesitate to answer.

'Hyung are you joking or is this real?'

'Donghyuck it's real why would I lie to you?' He was hurt that Donghyuck thought his feelings were fake or that this whole setup was fake. While thinking so throughly on his he missed seeing Donghyuck move from where he was at and jumping onto Mark.

Mark's eyes widened and he stared at Donghyuck who's face was inches away, 'Hyung you really like me? As in the like like type of way?' He'd never seen Donghyuck that happy before in his life.

He smiled back, 'And what if I do?' Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Mark yet again, 'Well then it's good news for you because I may or may not feel the same way.' before rolling off and climbing back onto the bed.

Donghyuck likes me too? Is he joking or is it for real?

It was as if Donghyuck had read his mind as he spoke out to him, 'Hyung I really do like you, but honestly it's really late and I'm tired so I would appreciate it if you could just come here and cuddle so I can sleep, after all we do have a long day tomorrow.'

Mark looked back at Donghyuck before smiling, 'Tsk sure anything for you, now let's go to sleep, goodnight.'

_______________________________

I'm sorry this is so short and that it's not well written but I hope you guys are enjoying the story ❤️also thank u so much for 10.5k reads!!! 💓💓💓