Searching

Chapter 19

After searching the beach for hours Johnny groaned and finally suggested something else, 'Okay this place is honestly WAY too big for us to search around for Yuta and Ten. They could be anywhere right now, why don't we split up?'

Everyone nodded, it was honestly a better idea since there were so many of them, letting Taeil split them up once again. After a while they were finally in their groups and set out, Taeyong with Hansol and Jisung, Taeil with Johnny, Jeno and Jaemin, Winwin with Kun, Chenle and Renjun, Doyoung with Jaehyun, Mark and Donghyuck.

Jaehyun then set up another chat group and added everyone in, 'Alright now that everyone is in the group chat, go and search the place and text if you see ANYTHING suspicious at all. Got it?'

Everyone nodded and started splitting up, rushing off in the different directions they were directed to go to by, of course the one and only mom in their group, Moon Taeil.

Chenle POV

We had to look for Yuta hyung and Ten hyung but one thing had been bothering me since we all woke up. I turned to Renjun hyung before whispering to him, 'Hyung are Mark hyung and Donghyuck hyung together? Since they were cuddling with each other when they woke up it does mean they're together right?'

I thought that I was speaking softly but apparently I was not. Kun hyung slung his arm around my shoulder before saying, 'No they're not together Chenle, you see, sometimes when people like each other and don't confess to each other, things like this happens.'

I looked to Renjun and Winwin hyung for confirmation and they both just silently nodded while smiling at me, 'Hmm okay cool! I hope that they get together soon, because they're really cute together.'

Mark POV

Stupid stupid stupid, why did I not control myself or why did I even assign Donghyuck and I to be in the same room? Now he's distancing himself away from me. Dammit I really fuck up everything that I do- no I'm gonna fix this mess, I've never liked anyone this much before.

I thought to myself as I followed Doyoung and Jaehyun hyung- or the 'Dojae couple' as everyone called them, getting lost in my thoughts.

Not before long I suddenly heard a loud ouch and found myself on the ground. I opened my eyes and sat up looking around, realising that I clashed into Donghyuck causing him to fall.

'Fuck oh my god are you alright??' I rushed over to him quickly helping him up and checking if he was hurt. 'U-uhm nah I'm good.' He started stuttering. I looked up at him and realized that our faces were centimetres away again. (A/N: MARKHYUCK CHEEK KISS KILL ME RN)

He took a few steps back before breaking out into a smile and jokingly saying, 'Funny how every time we meet we're falling down or dare I say falling for each other.'

He winked at me before laughing loudly and quickly running off to where the hyungs were, leaving me, a blushing mess behind, still staring at the spot that he was standing at.

Donghyuck POV

After subtly flirting with Mark hyung I ran off, too embarrassed to see his reaction. I couldn't shake off what happened this morning, how did his arm end up around me? Does he maybe possibly like me back?

I turned around and saw him still blankly staring at the spot where I was last standing at so I shouted to him, 'Hyung! Are you just gonna stand there and look at that tree or are you going to come with us to find Yuta and Ten hyung?'

He slightly shook his head and smacked his face before running to catch up with us while we quickly made our way to search for our hyungs.

_______________________________

hey guys!! just a quick update bc I felt really bad for not updating for so long 😭 hehe Korea is great and GOT7 is having a fan sign this friday 5 mins away from my hotel??? #blessedaf hehe and it's my bby boy Nakamoto Yuta's birthday today!! ❤️❤️❤️