Campfire Pt. 1

Chapter 15

•time skip they're back @ the chalet•

'Guys do y'all wanna go and swim or just go to the beach? It's sweltering here even with the aircon on.' Yuta's whines could be heard throughout the house constantly every 5 minutes.

Everyone was ignoring him and doing their own things but when he started shouting for what seemed like the 50th time someone finally decided to shut him up.

'Guyyyyssss???? Why is everyone ignoring me? Let's g-'

A pillow was thrown in his face and Johnny shouted at him, 'SHUT UP YUTA WE'LL GO SOON SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND KEEP QUIET!'

Yuta, obviously terrified at Johnny's sudden outburst sulked to his room and kept quiet till he finally heard them saying that they were heading down to the beach.

'WOOOOO LET'S GO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!' He ran out the door with the younger kids following right behind him, excited to finally be out of the house.

They finally reached the beach and they were all running around wildly, pushing each other into the water and having fun.

Taeyong chuckled as he saw Donghyuck tackling Mark into the water and turned to Ten, 'Honestly they'd make a really good couple, I don't understand how they don't see that they like each other, but it's such a cute innocent love.'

'We honestly weren't any better ourselves HAHAHA remember how the rest would always push us to ask each other to hang out but we never would because 'No he doesn't like me' even though we probably knew we were heads over heels in love with each other.' Ten sighed and smiled happily at Taeyong before hugging him.

Taeyong smiled back, 'I'm honestly so lucky that I have you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you.'

'Yes yes I love you too, now come on you need some sun, if you get any paler you'll be transparent and what am I gonna do if I can't see you anymore?' He laughed and pulled Taeyong into the sun, running into the water.

'AH DONGHYUCK GET OFF ME I CANT WALK HAHAHA' Mark was shouting while trying to run after Jeno while they were having a race.

He clung on to Mark even tighter than before afraid to fall off, 'HECK NO I'LL FALL OFF IF I LET GO JUST STOP RUNNING AND LET ME JUMP OFF!'

Mark stopped abruptly and jerked but the force from the jerk made him trip and fall. Donghyuck was smart enough to jump off when Mark was falling.

But he tripped over Mark's leg right before Mark hit the ground and fell. He closed his eyes waiting for the impact to hit him but he only felt someone's arms around him and slowly opened his eyes, realizing that their faces were centimetres apart.

'Oh my god are you alright? Shit I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?' Mark still didn't realize it.

Donghyuck flushed bright red but managed to stutter something out, 'U-uhm Mark could you let go of me. I'm fine just let go of me please, this is really awkward.'

'Huh? O-oh you're right I'm sorry uh let's just go find the others now.' Mark started blushing too and quickly helped Donghyuck up before rushing off to the other guys.

'Taeyong hyung help me!' He yelled and pulled Taeyong away from Winwin, and brought him behind their place they set up and told him what happened.

'-oh my god and it was so awkward what if he thinks I'm weird and doesn't want to talk to me? What i- umpf' He felt Taeyong's hand covering his mouth stopping him from talking.

'Dude it's so obvious he likes you just go for it you're literally the only one who can't see that he likes you, and take my advice, go talk to him, you don't wanna end up like a loner by yourself.' He patted Mark's head before walking off, letting him think about it.

_______________________________

hehe yes my exams are finally over I'm so happy I can update more frequently now!! hope you guys are enjoying the story!! ❤️