The One for Me

Chapter 24

Mark POV

I woke up again to camera flashes in my face. 'Ugh it's so bright get away from me.' I stretched out my hands and tried to slap the person taking the photos.

'Tsk Mark is that any way to treat your favourite hyung?' I could hear Taeyong's voice right next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him and Ten hyung holding their phones and taking pictures.

I rolled my eyes at them before using my leg to kick them towards the door, 'God hyung. You guys are so annoying, I want to sleep so get out of the room please.'

I could hear the door close and Ten and Taeyong hyung laughing outside while calling the others. I felt Donghyuck moving beside me and I tightened my grip around him.

'Hyung what was all the commotion about. It was so noisy.' He turned around and pulled me closer while yawning. I smiled at him, how could anyone be that adorable early in the morning.

I laughed at him, 'It's nothing, just ignore it and go to sleep hyuck, I'll call you up later for breakfast.' He mumbled back a yes before falling back to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Yuta hyung ran in and smacked my head, 'Wake up idiot it's already 12pm, you missed breakfast and we're already eating lunch now, wake up your lover and get your ass downstairs.'

'Ugh shut up hyung and get out we'll go down soon.' I could hear him grumbling as he walked out of the room. I stood up and unwrapped Donghyuck's arms from my waist and went to wash up.

•time skip- 10 minutes later•

I washed up and walked out the bathroom only to see a dazed Donghyuck sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He turned over and looked at me before speaking, 'Ugh what time is it why is it so bright already.'

I laughed while walking towards him, 'It's about 12.10pm now we slept through breakfast and they're having lunch now so we should get changed and go down to eat.'

I pulled him off the bed and hugged him before pushing him towards the toilet, 'I'll wait for you to change then we can go down and eat alright?' He nodded and turned towards the toilet.

What are we now? We established the fact that we like each other but we never talked about it yesterday. I should talk to him about it before we go down.

I sat on the bed waiting for him while toying with my phone and Jisung knocked on the door, 'Hyung? Are you guys awake?' I shouted a yes and he pushed open the door.

'Hyung are you guys ready because Taeyong hyung is complaining about you taking too long, he's waiting to cook something for you guys.' Jisung sat down at the end of the bed after cautiously walking in.

'Ah just tell Taeyong hyung we'll be down in about 10 minutes, I need to talk to Hyuck first.' Jisung turned to look at the toilet door and he could hear the water running, he turned to look at me before whispering, 'Hyung, Donghyuck hyung really likes you, I know you guys were talking about it last night and I really hope you give him a chance so fighting hyung!'

He dashed out of the room before I could utter a word and I sat there thinking over how I could confess properly to Hyuck and ask him out.

•time skip- 5 minutes later•

*Click*

The door unlocked and Donghyuck came out while drying his hair, 'Hyuck come here I need to talk to you about something.'

He bounced over and sat on the bed, 'What is it hyung? Be quick I'm starving we haven't eaten since yesterday.' He continued drying his hair while looking expectantly at me.

Just take a deep breath you can do this.

'Okay so by now I guess you know I'm really blur and I don't really notice things around me half the time but I want to tell you something Hyuck, I really like you and though it's only been a short amount of time I guess I'm really crazy about you, you were always on my mind from the day we crashed into each other and when you helped me up, now I don't know if you'll say yes but I guess it's worth a shot since you kinda did confess to me yesterday. So, Lee Donghyuck will you be my boyfriend?' I looked everywhere except into his eyes.

I was terrified of being rejected by him. Crap maybe the timing wasn't right I should've waited longer before just coming on to him like tha-

'Yes I will.'

'Huh?' I looked at him shocked. He rolled his eyes before standing up and pulling me towards the door, 'Yes Mark Lee Minhyung I will be your boyfriend, now lets go down, I'm starving.' He pecked me on the cheek before pulling me out of the room and down to the kitchen where Taeyong hyung was fuming, ignoring the fact that I was getting redder by the second.

Just when I thought this trip couldn't get any better it did. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, it was Jisung, he smiled happily at me before saying, 'Hyung I take it you asked him out and he said yes?'

I smiled back while turning around and seeing Donghyuck jumping onto Taeyong hyung's back and trying to calm him down and get him to cook for us, 'Yeah I did, thank you for cheering me on Jisung, I've liked him for a relatively shorter time than he has liked me but I guess you could say that, well, he's The One for Me.'

_______________________________

Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR DECADES BUT I'M BACK AND THE BOOK IS FINALLY FINISHED (or is it? 😉😉) ACK IT WASN'T A GOOD BOOK BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING IT (& 12.1k READS + 1.1k VOTES??? Y'ALL ROCK!!!) ❤️❤️❤️