Rest Day

Chapter 10

(this is rly just like a filler chapter so it's just rly short talking about what they did after the last chapter linking to the next chapter!!)

Sunday

'Mark! You wanna go to the park and get some bubble tea with the other guys and just hand out?' Taeyong shouted down the phone at Mark.

'Ugh hyung lower down your voice I just woke up but sure let me wash up first and I'll meet you guys there in half an hour?' The younger boy was dazed as he answered Taeyong and got out of bed walking to the bathroom.

Mark could hear Taeyong sighing before answering, thankfully lowering his voice, 'Mark it's already fucking 1pm why did you just wake up.'

'Uh I kinda slept quite late last night...' He sheepishly answered Taeyong not wanting to say why he stayed up till 4am the night before.

'How late is late? What were you even doing?' Mark could tell Taeyong was rolling his eyes without even having to look at him.

At 3:50am that morning...

'Ottoke he looks so cute carrying the puppy.' Mark thought as he scrolled through Donghyuck's instagram which he got from Jisung the day before.

He glanced at the clock on his wall, taken aback by the time.

'WHAT?! It's already almost 4am?? Crap I've got to go and sleep now. I didn't know it was this late!'

Mark rushed to wash up and jumped into bed falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Present time...

'4am and I was just revising what the teacher taught in Math today!' He lied. Nope I'm definitely not telling hyung what I was actually doing I need to keep my sanity I don't want to be teased forever.

'Revising? Hah since when do YOU revise anything Mark. You just listen to the teacher in class and ace all your exams, I've never heard you say that you've revised or studied before. C'mon, you were probably doing something Donghyuck related am I right?' Yet again, without looking at Taeyong, Mark just knew he was smirking on the other side of the line.

'No hyung I wasn't I was really revising! Now if I don't go I'm gonna be late to meet you and I don't need to hear more nagging from Yuta hyung... Bye!' Mark hastily hung up and rushed to get ready and go to the park.

30 minutes later Mark met the others at the park, and surprisingly he reached before Yuta and Hansol so he didn't get an earful from Yuta.
They ended up joining a few other kids their age to play basketball.

At Donghyuck's house that same morning...

'DONGHYUCK WAKE UP LET'S GO OUT QUICK GO CHANGE!' The said boy heard the one and only Na Jaemin shouting in his ear the moment he woke up.

He raised his hand and pushed Jaemin's face away from his ear before grumbling, 'Shut the fuck up Jaemin I just fucking woke up. Get out and wait in the living room I'll be there in 15 minutes.'

Donghyuck heard the door close quietly and he slowly opened his eyes and got out of bed, walking over to the bathroom to wash up.

15 minutes later...

'What the hell was so important that you had to wake me up at 9am, shouting in my ear may I add.' He whacked Jaemin and rolled his eyes.

Jaemin looked at him in curiosity, 'It's Sunday why are you even sleeping at 9am? You should be awake and out of the house!'

Donghyuck glared at Jaemin while trying not to shout at the other, 'Jaemin, I've known you for close to 10 years. You KNOW I never wake up early on a Sunday unless I have something important going on.'

'Oh, well I guess I forgot. But hey since you're up let's go meet the other guys and go to the park!' Jaemin chucked and got up, ready to leave the house.

They met the other 4 guys and headed to the park, and walked around just enjoying the quietness of the morning while quietly bickering and teasing each other.

_______________________________

Sorry it's so short guys!! it's just a chapter to link the chapter before this and the next one!! ❤️🌙 (haven't checked for errors yet so please ignore if they're any)