Teaming Up

Chapter 5

Jaemin POV

'Jae hyung! do you think your group of friends would want to go to the beach with me and my friends next Friday?' I shouted as I entered the house after a gruelling day of school.

He walked down from his room and shouted back at me 'Which friends? Is Donghyuck gonna be there?' why would he mention Donghyuck so specifically hm somethings definitely up.

'Why would you care if Donghyuck's going or not?' Now standing in front of him, I suspiciously asked him while squinting at him.

'It's not that I care just that I know there's someone who would be very happy if Donghyuck was going. Nothing more, nothing less.' He just casually said while turning to the freezer to take out his beloved green tea ice cream.

Someone would be very happy? Which one of his friends could it be? oh my god could it be Mark? He's the only one that's single in their group.

'Yknow I just wanna ask hah not cos of anything but who's the person that would be happy if Donghyuck went?' please be Mark plEASE be Mark.

He smirked and faced me, 'It's Mark, according to Taeyong, Mark seems to like Donghyuck a lot and he was thinking about Donghyuck the WHOLE time during lunch.' So that's what they were talking about.

'THATS GREAT MARK LIKES DONGHYUCK AND DONGHYUCK LIKES MARK WOW THIS PLAN IS GOING GREAT' I was shrieking and jumping up and down trying not to fanboy so hard.

I felt someone pushing my shoulders down and forcing me to stop fanboying, 'Hold up Donghyuck likes Mark? Woah I never knew that.. why would he like such a blur person like Mark especially when Mark has never noticed him?'

'Beats me but Donghyuck has been crushing on him for the longest time ever and nearly had a heart attack when he realized he crashed into Mark today.' I told him recalling what Hyuckie told us today.

'That's great also what are you planning to do if they all agree to go?'

I told him my whole plan and by the looks of it he was totally in on the plan. 'I'm in and I'm getting all the other guys to help with the plan so I guess Mark is gonna be the only one in the dark about this. Then again I doubt he'll notice since he never notices anything anyway.'

'True, now text the other hyungs and make a group chat with all of them and my friends but leave Markhyuck out.' I started adding in all of them and Jaehyun added the rest.

'Okay done this is gonna be the best Cupid plan ever especially with 12 people working together.' We high-fived and started telling group our plan.

_______________________________

woop woop hello guys !! sorry this is such a short chapter but this was written at 3am while I was studying!!