Help Needed

Chapter 7

The next day...

*gonna skip the morning bc it's just them waking up, Donghyuck late again as usual and I'm gonna start right when they finish the third class so lunch break again yay*

'Donghyuck can you come see me for a second before you go off?' The teacher softly called him. He nodded and told the rest of the guys to go off to the lunch room first.

He jogged over brightly replying, 'Yes Mr Kim!'

'Donghyuck you're failing in all your classes... if you keep failing you may not be allowed to graduate this year, you are aware of that right?' he disappointedly looked at Donghyuck.

'Yes Mr Kim I'm aware of it but the classes are so difficult and i can't understand a thing!' the younger boy wailed.

'Yes i know, that's why i got you a tutor to help you with all your subjects. He's really good in all his subjects so you can ask him for help in anything if you ever need it.' He looked through Donghyuck's papers as he told him.

'Thank you so much Mr Kim i swear i won't let you down! I can ask him for help in anything and he would know the answer right?' Donghyuck was earnestly looking at him hoping for the best.

'Yes Donghyuck, of course he can help you with all your subjects. The tutoring will start next Monday after school at 3pm after both of you finish your classes, you will meet in the music room and your lessons will be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for next week. After that you guys can arrange your own timings.' He replied, happy that the younger was so willing to learn.

'Thank you Mr Kim! By the way, who's my tutor?  Is he in the same year as me or older?' He had so many questions he wanted to ask.

Mr Kim chuckled but replied him, 'Don't worry Donghyuck we will definitely give you the best tutor so you can excel in your studies. As of now we aren't sure who it is yet, but it's a Junior in our school, probably a year older than yourself.'

'Alright Mr Kim! Thank you once again I'll be on my way now!' He hollered as he ran off to find the rest of the guys.

Meanwhile at the other side of the school...

'Mark please come and see me for a second before your lunch break. Do NOT run off you'll get to see your friends soon.' Mr Kris shouted at the boy trying to dash out of the class.

'Ugh fine fine Mr Kris bye i'll see y'all later and SAVE SOME FOOD FOR ME!' The younger grumbled and dragged himself over.

'Mark I need you to tutor a student in the school, he needs help in all his subjects and I know you ace all, that's why i'm asking you to help. Are you alright with this?' He was looking curiously at the boy.

Mark pondered over it for a while but finally answered, 'Yeah i'm fine with it as long as he's not a stuck up asshole during the first day. If he is I don't think I'll be able to tutor him.'

'Don't worry he's a nice kid. Slightly sassy at times but he has a good heart and wants to learn but he usually can't understand the teachers. If you're okay with tutoring him, the tutoring will start next Monday after school at 3pm after both of you finish your classes, you will meet in the music room and your lessons will be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for next week. After that you guys can arrange your own timings.'

'Sure then why not, of course I'll help him out.' The famous smile of Mark Lee was back as he happily thought of how he could help this boy to ace his exams. 'Oh wait but is he younger than me or is he my age?'

'He's a year younger than you, a sophomore, from what I heard he's in your music class'

From my music class? who could it be?

'It's a boy named Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck, you know who he is right?'

________________________________

hehe I have exams but I had time to write this so I decided to do a quick update!! (I haven't checked for spelling errors yet so please ignore the errors if they're any, i'll check later!!) I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! (Sorry its so short 😭)