Hanging Out

Chapter 14

Last Chapter

They smiled at us and simply said, 'Hey we're here for the sleepover and campfire, this is the correct chalet right?'

Back to the present:

Jaehyun POV:

We stared at them before looking at each other. I knew we were thinking of the same thing, 'What the heck are they doing here?'

Right then we heard someone running down the stairs towards us, 'Ah you guys made it! Come on in!' It was Taeil. We stared at him in awe and pulled him to the side.

'Before you ask me what they're doing here, Johnny's my boyfriend and I invited them. Don't worry they're really nice- plus Sicheng and Kun know Renjun and Chenle so it's alright.' He started rambling on before we could even open our mouths.

Jaemin finally answered him after staring at him for a long time, 'Okay fine fine why didn't you tell us before hand though?'

He just shrugged and pulled us back to the living room where everyone was already seated at.

Third Person POV:

They were all sitting around, loudly chatting and getting along, conversing in Korean, Chinese and English.

But suddenly Johnny stood up and shouted, 'GUYS LET'S GO OUT FOR LUNCH THERE'S A GREAT PIZZA PLACE FIVE MINUTES AWAY!'

There were shouts of agreement everywhere and everyone started rushing around collecting their stuff and heading out.

Not before long they finally reached the place but realized that everything on the menu was probably way too expensive for them. Taeyong was about to voice it out but Johnny walked over to a seat and Taeil, Sicheng and Kun followed him.

'Guys don't worry the owner is my cousin so order whatever you want, it's free!' He shouted at us from the seat, 'And get extras for later because I'm sure we're all lazy to cook.'

Everyone nodded in agreement and settled on getting 7 to eat there and 7 to bring back. 'MARK what type of pizza do you want?'

'Just give me cheese.' He shouted back annoyed that someone was disturbing his game.

Ten just tsked at him, 'You're so boring as usual. Donghyuck what about you?' He turned to the boy who was laughing with Taeil.

'Oh I'm fine with just cheese! Thanks Ten hyung!' He smiled back before continuing to talk to Taeil.

Jeno suddenly started playing a song and they started jamming out to it except for Mark and Taeyong who looked lost.

'Hey blow like a trumpet Lalalalala What up, What up, what up, 1, 2, 3, SF9!' They started screaming the lyrics.

When it got to the chorus everyone stopped singing and let Donghyuck sing solo. Mark heard Donghyuck singing and suddenly snapped his head up staring at him, ignoring his game.

'Stop staring at him it's really obvious.' He heard someone whisper into his ear. 'Huh? I'm not Taeyong hyung I just wanted to rest my eyes from the game.'

Taeyong rolled his eyes at him, 'Such bullshit Mark I know you better than that just stop staring.' He laughed at the younger who was starting to blush.

Mark POV

I looked at everyone jumping and having fun. Yuta devouring the pizza in front of him, Jaehyun and Ten having a competition to see who could eat the fastest. Jisung clinging on to Donghyuck, why couldn't he have clung on to someone else other than Donghyuck?

I sighed, annoyed. It was going to be a long weekend.

_______________________________

this is a really short filler chapter bc I have to study for exams (but on a side note my exams end tomorrow so I'll be able to update more after that!!). And ofc I had to add my babies SF9 in. ❤️