Part 2.

Recap

I could feel Donghyuck tense up beside me and we slowly turned around to face the person that spoke. It was someone clad in all black, wearing sunglasses and a bandana around his mouth.

He faced the gun towards us before laughing, 'Any last words?'

Chapter 22

Mark POV

We stared at the stranger, not speaking or moving at all. After what seemed like forever Donghyuck grabbed my arm and whispered to me, 'Who's that?? What's happening Mark hyung?'

I turned to him still trying to recover from my shock, 'I don't know Donghyuck. We shouldn't have walked in here I'm so sorry.' I looked behind me and saw that the door was still unlocked.

'Okay the door's still unlocked, on the count of 3, run out and go call the hyungs. Also in case anything happens tell Taeyong hyung to pass you the letter I handed him okay?' I whispered back to him.

Not giving him a chance to talk I started counting, '1, 2, 3!' I pushed him towards the door watching as he dashed out before I turned towards the person holding the gun.

'What do you want from us? I'll get you what you want but please just leave him and the rest of my friends alone.' I prayed he wouldn't ask for something unreasonable.

He made his way over to me still pointing the gun towards me I backed up slowly, matching his speed. 'W-what are you doing just stay where hou are and tell me what you want stop coming towards me!'

I felt something solid hitting my back. Fuck. I'm cornered now, it's okay, at least I won't have to face anymore embarrassment after Donghyuck reads my note.

'Mark stop moving I'm not going to fucking kill you oh my god.' The voice sounded so familiar, but I couldn't match a name to the voice. He whipped off he sunglasses and bandana. In front of me stood Ten hyung.

'OH MY GOD TEN HYUNG?! Wait you're safe? What about Yuta hyung? Why are you trying to kill us?' I shouted while hugging him.

He smacked my head before glaring at me, 'You idiot! You were supposed to confess to him! Why did you ask him to run off?'

I was shocked to say the least. They planned this? 'Wait you guys planned this?? Couldn't you have just locked us in a room and TELL me to confess to him. Was this Hansol hyungs idea again.'

'Firstly yes it's Hansol hyungs idea, secondly you might want to go find Donghyuck and tell him not to read that letter because if he does I'm sure you'll really wish you're dead right now.' He patted my head before walking off.

Shit. I practically poured out my feelings for him in that letter. No no no I've got to go find him now.

I called Taeyong hyung while running back to the chalet, 'TAEYONG HYUNG IS DONGHYUCK THERE?'

'Yeah why he just reached here, I'm looking for the letter you gave me. Why are you running?'

'DO NOT GIVE HIM THE LETTER GIVE ME 10 MINUTES I'LL BE THERE AND I'LL EXPLAIN OKAY?' I hung up before he could answer and I ran as fast as I could back to the chalet.

•time skip- 10 minutes later•

I pushed open the door, panting for air before running to the couch and lying down. 'Oh Mark you're here, what do you need to tell us?' Taeyong hyung walked over, passing me a bottle of water and forcing me to sit up.

'Wait give me a minute to catch my breath. Okay first, Hansol hyung why did you think it was a good idea to plan that, secondly, Ten hyung and Yuta hyung are fine and I'm pretty sure you all know that already', I rolled my eyes,'Thirdly Taeyong hyung did you pass him the letter?'

Hansol hyung's eyes widened, 'You mean it didn't work out?'

Yuta hyung and Ten hyung walked in right at that moment, 'Nope, Mark here pushed Donghyuck to run out of the house and told him to come to Taeyong. Honestly Mark did you think we weren't able to hear what you said?'

'I thought I was whispering really softly!'

'In all honesty hyung it wasn't that soft.' Donghyuck said while laughing at me.

I rubbed my temples and stared at the hyungs, 'But I still can't believe you guys did that, I nearly got a heart attack.'

Johnny hyung laughed loudly at me, and everyone joined in, 'But hey you didn't and you're still alive now!' I sighed.

It had been a really hectic 2 days of our chalet but at least we still had tomorrow to enjoy. Maybe, just maybe I'll confess tomorrow.

_______________________________

hey y'all! I'm back, I know this is really bad but I'm a little better now and I decided to at least post something!! Hope you guys like it and thank you for being so supportive and nice ❤️❤️❤️