Problems

Chapter 17

Everyone started looking around the house and shouting their names, 'Yuta? Ten? Where are you guys? Stop playing tricks on us it isn't funny this time round.'

The duo were known for always playing tricks and pranks on other people. Their tricks had gone as far as them faking their own deaths to stay out for the night.

'Mark, Donghyuck, Jisung, Renjun and Chenle go to the attic and search for them. Taeyong, Hansol, Jaehyun, Doyoung go to the second floor and look for them. Jeno, Jaemin, Winwin, Kun, Taeil and I will search this floor.' Johnny ordered everyone and they all quickly spreaded out, looking for them.

•time skip-20 minutes later•

'THEY'RE NOT HERE!' Shouts could be heard from all around the house. They finally gathered back in the living room.

Taeyong was close to breaking down, walking around in circles in the living room, 'No no no this isn't happening I'm not gonna lose Ten again. Not after what happened last time.'

Flashback 4 months ago

It was a normal Sunday when all of them used to hang out at the park together, they met there at the same time every week.

They had been waiting for Ten for close to half an hour before deciding to go to his house and see if he was unwell. 'I don't think he's sick, he would've told me if he was.'

Right then Taeyong received a call from an unknown number, he picked it up and heard someone asking for him, 'Hello? Is this Lee Taeyong? Can you please come to the hospital, you friend Chittaphon has just been admitted.'

He dropped his phone in shock, not processing what the person had said. 'Hyung? What did the person say? Is Ten hyung alright?' Mark was waving his hand in front of Taeyong's face.

'Ten... H-he.. He's in the hospital.' He started breaking down and clung to Mark not letting go. Hansol ran to start his car and they sped to the hospital to find Ten.

'Mark I'm scared, what if I don't get to see him again? We've only been together for 9 months but I love him so so much. What if I lose him? I can't lose him Mark, he's the person I've loved the most in my entire life.' Taeyong cried to Mark the whole way there.

The younger could do nothing but try to comfort him, and assure him that everything would be fine.

When they finally reached and went up to the counter the nurse told them to wait till they were called. They sat outside and waited, Taeyong still holding on to Mark.

'Is there anyone here for Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul?' The nurse finally came out.

Taeyong ran over and grabbed her arm, 'Is he okay? Tell me he's okay. Why aren't you answering???'

'Taeyong calm down.' Hansol had to pry him of the nurse, who looked shocked at his outburst.

She composed herself before speaking again, 'He is currently unconscious, he was knocked out by a beer bottle his father threw at him. He was lucky someone saw his father leaving the house drunk with a cut on his hand and went in to save him and call the ambulance. You may go in to see him but please keep your volume down.'

Taeyong ran towards the room and kicked the door open before running to Ten's side. 'Baby wake up, don't do this, why didn't you tell me about your father? I could have protected you. I'm so sorry you had to go through this by yourself. I will protect you from now on, I promise.'

The rest had stayed outside, letting Taeyong have his moment first. Mark looked around and caught a glimpse of someone familiar walking out of the building. He brushed it off and turned back to the rest of the guys, waiting for Taeyong to emerge.

'Who was the person who saved Ten? We should ask the nurse, we have to thank the person for what he or she has done.' Taeil walked over to ask the nurse but came back with a disappointed look on his face.

'She said that the person wanted to stay anonymous and even paid her not to tell anyone who he was.'

Present

Kun walked over to Taeyong and pulled him into his embrace, 'Don't think negatively Taeyong. We will find them no matter what, I promise you this. We won't rest until we find them so don't worry.'

They sat around, trying to figure out what could have happened instead of going out to search as it was 3am in the morning and searching then wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

As they thought of how to find them the next day, they didn't realise a figure standing outside the window watching every move they made.

_______________________________

I know there's no markhyuck here but 🐻(get it bear??) with me these chapters are important to the story!! And thank you so much for 4k reads!!! i hope y'all like this story❤️ (it isn't checked for errors yet so pls ignore if any!!)