The Chalet

Chapter 13

As the week continued on, Mark and Donghyuck got closer through the tutoring lessons. Of course with Mark's help, Donghyuck was slowly improving in all his subjects.

It was finally the day of the campfire and sleepover. They didn't have school that day and planned to meet at the beach at 12pm to have lunch together.

'DAD WE NEED TO GO BEFORE WE'RE LATE!' Jaehyun hyung shouted into the house as we waited for them to come down. 'Jaemin go out the bags in the car first, I'll call them.'

I dragged the bags to the boot and threw them in before making my way into the car, seeing that it was already unlocked. Our dads, Jinyoung and Chansik (A/N: B1A4 I had to my babies ❤️❤️) finally got out of the house and started the car.

We sped down the road and rushed to the beach so we wouldn't be late and Jaehyun hyung didn't want to hear any nagging from Yuta.

'Take care of yourselves okay? Don't get hurt and call us if anything happens! We love you stay safe!' Jinyoung shouted as we were leaving the car.

We turned around and yelled back, 'Yes appa see you and Chansik appa on Sunday! We love you too!' Jaehyun hyung chuckled and turned to me, 'I wonder how they met, they've never told us their story before.'

I laughed and nodded before pushing him off into the direction of our chalet. 'We better go before we get scolded for being late.'

After an excruciatingly long walk we finally reached the chalet and saw a fuming Yuta waiting at the door and braced ourselves for a scolding from him.

'TEN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW! IT'S BURNING OUT HERE. LET ME IN NOW!' He was screaming and banging at the door.

We looked at each other, fighting with our eyes, pushing the other to go call him. Jaehyun hyung lost in the end and sighed, walking cautiously over to Yuta before tapping him and quickly stepping back, afraid Yuta might hit him.

He turned around and saw Jaehyun, running and jumping onto him he shouted, 'JAEHYUN YOU GUYS ARE HERE! OPEN THE DOOR NOW I'M ABOUT TO MELT!'

We chuckled before opening the door and felt a blast of cold air hitting us. 'God damn it's freezing in here what's the degree of the aircon??'

Before we could complain any more or check ou the house, we hear a knock on the door and looked at each other in confusion. Everyone was here already, who else would be here knocking on the door?

We rushed over and opened it, we were shocked at who we saw was at the door.

They smiled at us and simply said, 'Hey we're here for the sleepover and campfire, this is the correct  chalet right?'

_______________________________

sorry guys I had to put a really short chapter here! I'm close to finishing my exams so I hope I can update faster after that!! ❤️hope you're enjoying the story!!