A/N (and kind of a new story)

Okay y'all since The One for Me has finally come to an end I decided to continue my other markhyuck story (check it out from my profile or search it in the markhyuck tag it's called '6 Months')

If you don't like angst or sad stuff I recommend not reading it!!! Here's a sneak peek tho:

'Why doesn't he see that I love him more than Jaemin does?' I constantly thought to myself.
I had loved you for close to 5 years. Yet you probably never noticed me.

You used to be someone who was always happy, bringing happiness to everyone around you. It didn't matter whether my life sucked or not, seeing you smile always made me happy.

I had one wish, it was that you would always stay that way, always happy and carefree, being loved by everyone around you.

Don't get me wrong y'all I love Jaemin (and I hope he gets well soon 😔💓) hehe but do support my other story!!

ALSO I need to ask for your opinions again (there's new groups so ye please reread and add ur ships!!) It can be from any boy group but prefably NCT, EXO, SF9, Astro, SHINee, B.A.P, GOT7, BTS, B1A4, KNK, Pentagon, IMFact and only ships in the group (not cross ships) and I'll see if the ships fit the scenario! (I'll also mention y'all or dedicate the chapter to y'all if I'm using your idea!! Yes I'll also write some for the ships you give even if I don't ship them! (As long as I have a idea for the ship ☺️)

Ye so do give your opinions!! The book should be out by the end of this year or next year (when I at least have about 4 chapters bc I don't intend to make the one shots super short bc then it won't b fun!!!)

hehe and one last thing who likes sf9 and do you ship Dabin (Youngbin & Dawon!!!) bc if you do I have something coming up that involves them so do keep a look out!

okay that's all for now thank u guys so much for 12.9k reads??? like I honestly just wrote this for fun and I never expected people to actually read but y'all did and I'm so thankful for that (and happy birthday minho💓)❤️❤️❤️❤️