Lunch Break

Chapter 3

Third person POV

Mark stared at the retreating figure till it disappeared around the corner. Hm he's cute. But he was pulled out of his thoughts when Taeyong slapped his back and shouted 'MARK LEE MINHYUNG LET'S GET GOING STOP STARING NOTHING' and dragged him to their Mathematics class.

'Alright class you may go, just remember to finish all the work that was given today.' Mr Lu, their art teacher said as he dismissed the class, finally it was lunch break after 3 very very long hours in their math, physical education and art class.

'uGH it's finally lunch break I've been waiting for this since I woke up.' Yuta was complaining to their group on the way to the lunch room. They all laughed at what Yuta said and chattered to each other as they made their way to go and eat.

'yah Jung Jaehyun what did you cook for us today? I'm so hungry I could eat 10 cows right now' The silver haired boy, Taeyong, grumbled over the lunch table. Everyone stared expectedly at Jaehyun who rolled his eyes taking out the food that he made for them that morning. 'There's some pizza, pasta, salads, chicken wraps and popcorn and white chocolate for you too babe okay help yourselves'

'Wah thanks for the popcorn and white chocolate woojae' Doyoung squealing happily as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek before digging in. While the other hyungs were gagging over their cuteness Mark was lost in his thoughts of the boy that bumped into him that morning.

How does he know my name? I've seen him around before but I've never talked to him. hm I think I should at least get his name the next time I see him, he's kinda cute, especially when he was a flustered. and his laugh. wow it was the nicest thing I'd eve-

'EARTH TO MARK HEY MARK' everyone at the table was staring at him while Yuta was shouting his name. 'What's up with you man we've been calling you for the past 5 minutes. What're you thinking about little bro?' Ten wrapped an arm around Mark earning a glare from Taeyong which he blatantly ignored.

'Nah it's really nothing I was just pondering over something but I don't want to trouble you guys' Mark shook his head trying to get the thoughts of the other boy out of his head.

'Are you thinking of that kid that bumped into you this morning?' Taeyong smirked knowing well enough what his favourite dongsaeng was thinking about.

'N-no of course n-not haha I was just thinking about... homework?' Mark stumbled over his words as he tried to cover up what he was thinking about. 'HAHAHAHA YOU, MARK LEE, THINKING ABOUT HOMEWORK? OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE HEARD ALL YEAR' All of them around the table were close to tears at his adorable but failed attempt to lie.

Mark sulked by himself as he waited for the others to stop laughing and calm down. 'Mark-ah you're so cute c'mon do you like him or something? Cause I'm pretty sure you're thinking about him.' They were all staring at him waiting for his answer. 'Uh no? yes? I don't even know his name hyung help me' The youngest whined as he hugged Taeyong.

Taeyong stared at Mark and eventually said 'Mark do u ever realize who Jaehyun's younger brother hangs out with whenever we're over? Or who the other people in our music class are?'

'Come to think of it no I haven't.. in fact I think I've only seen Jaehyun's brother only once in my life.. and other than us I don't really notice who else is in the class.' They were all dumbfounded at how extremely blur Mark was and Ten started banging his head on the table, 'Gosh Mark why do you never realize what happens around you until it appears right in front of you?'

Then Jaehyun leaned forward and called Taeyong, 'Which friend of my brother's are you talking about he has like 5. Is it Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, Renjun or Donghyuck? Cause all of them are in our music class and their names are right before us on the name list'

And that infamous smirk of Lee Taeyong was back, 'I believe the name of the boy who has taken over our dear Mark's mind, is Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck'