Part 1.

Chapter 21
                       Mission: Markhyuck
                        Participants: 15 of 100

JohnnybOi: ........

Wow Hansol I never thought you could be so cunning, in all honesty I hope it works.

Kun: It better work they'll be scarred for life if it fucking doesn't.

PrinceTen: Calm down Kun hyung. It will work, we'll make sure it happens.

Aegyoking: Don't worry Kun, the mastermind behind every single couple that's together now in this group is me.

Woojae: (yeah except for his own he couldn't even help himself)

BunnyDong: HAHAHA oh my god that is so true Hansol hyung was at such a loss on how to ask Yuta hyung out he had to search the internet.

HealingSmile: yOU SEARCHED THE INTERNET ON HOW TO ASK ME OUT????

JackFrost: Can y'all please shut up and quickly move on with the plan I want to enjoy my time here.

MOOntaeil: tch calm down Taeyong we'll continue with it now.

Jaehyun and Doyoung start part 2 of the plan.

Jaehyun POV

I looked at Doyoung befor nodding my head and whispering, 'Let's go.' We walked over to Mark and Donghyuck, passing them their phones.

'Here, both of you do the texting now and we'll be at the back keeping a lookout alright? Now go.' Doyoung pushed them in front and we followed them for a while before hanging back and hiding behind a tree.

Doyoung looked at them, making sure they were unaware that we were not following them anymore. 'I'll text the group and let them know that we've done our part!' I whispered before quickly texting the group.

                    Mission: Markhyuck
                      Participants: 15 of 100

Me: We're done with our part of the plan.

Telephone pole hyung: Alright good now Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno go follow them quietly and make sure they don't see you.

Jisungie: Sure Hansol hyung.

bRo: 👌🏼

bro-in-law: Alright! We'll check in later!!

Jeno POV

'There they are!' Jisung whisper-shouted while hitting me. I looked at where he was pointing at and saw Mark hyung and Donghyuck walking in the other direction.

'Let's go before we lose them!' We ran after them, trying not to trip over the vines on the floor. 'Babe they're going towards where Taeyong hyung and Hansol hyung are! You should text them quick so they know!'

'You're right. Jisung quick text!' I turned to him since he had his phone on the chat.

                      Mission: Markhyuck
                        Participants: 15 of 100

Me: Taeyong hyung they're walking to your direction! They should be there in about 1 minute!

Taeyong hyung: Alright thanks Jisungie, Hansol hyung we better get ready.

tOl hyung: Okay let's go.

Taeyong POV

'Hyung I swear to god they better be together by the end of this plan and not together plus scarred for life okay. The last thing I want to deal with is a scared Mark for the rest of my life.' I glared at Hansol hyung praying with all my heart that it would work.

He rolled his eyes at me, 'It WILL work Taeyong, not shush they're coming our way already.' I looked at them, wondering how they didn't realise that Jaehyun and Doyoung weren't with them anymore.

'Great they're going in Jaehyun and Doyoung's direction already! This plan is moving along so smoothly and great.' He suddenly exclaimed.

Mission: Markhyuck
                      Participants: 15 of 100

Me: Dojae, they're walking in your direction already, steer them towards the place.

Doyoung🐰: Alright they just came into our view!

Jaehyun: How did they never realise that we were gone... That honestly amazes me, we've been gone for about 20 minutes and they never realized.

Me: Exactly what I was thinking, but we have no time to discuss it now, quick go behind them.

Doyoung POV

We rushed behind them and slowly continued walking behind them till we came to the spot where we had made an 'X' on the tree. 'Hey guys! Let's change our direction, turn to the left and walk straight!'

We pushed them in the direction of the designated place before keeping our distance and finally stopping and hiding behind a tree. 'Finally. This took so long I don't get why Taeyong hyung and Hansol hyung couldn't have just followed them.' Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

                     Mission: Markhyuck
Participants: 15 of 100

Me: Kk done let's finish this up quick I want to go to eat.

Ten hyung 👑: tch Jaehyun you always want to eat but yeah we'll make it quick.

Hansol hyung🐸: Okay go quick.

Mark POV

I felt rain droplets on my arm and looked up. I saw a house in the distance and quickly pulled Donghyuck along, 'Shit it's raining, Donghyuck we better go into that house for shelter.'

We rushed in quickly nor noticing whether there was anyone inside the house. Donghyuck turned to me before saying, 'Okay at least we have shelter from the rain now but we've been looking for Ten and Yuta hyung for such a long time. Where could they be?'

I sighed, 'Honestly I don't know, there's a possibility they were kidnapped since the whole chalet was messed up... but I don't know.'

We stood at the window staring at the rain outside. Suddenly we heard a click which sounded like the loading of a gun. 'Well, what do we have here, how did you find this place?'

I could feel Donghyuck tense up beside me and we slowly turned around to face the person that spoke. It was someone clad in all black, wearing sunglasses and a bandana around his mouth.

He faced the gun towards us before laughing, 'Any last words?'

_______________________________

hoho here's an update thank u for 7.7k reads y'all are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️