Mission: Markhyuck

Chapter 6
Mission: Markhyuck
Participants: 12 of 100

Woojae was added
NAHJaemin was added

Woojae added BunnyDong, HealingSmile, PrinceTen, JackFrost, AegyoKing and MOOntaeil.

NAHJaemin added BabyJi, Eyesmile, MusicStarChenle and Renjunnie.

NAHJaemin: hello all, by the name of the group I'm sure you all know what this is about so Jaehyun Hyung is going to tell you the plan and we'll get started on planning okay?

*Jaehyun texts the plan to the group*

JackFrost: Ah my baby is finally growing up I'm so proud of him 😪

PrinceTen: Excuse you Lee Taeyong who the heck is your baby? Is it me or is it Mark 😡😡

MOOntaeil: YAH TEN there are small kids here don't swear their innocence needs to be protected.

BabyJi: It's okay Taeil Hyung! I've heard worse from Chenle Hyung even if he swears in broken Korean!

MusicStarChenle: #YOLO (that was so cringy to write sorry omg)

AegyoKing: What is this group for why am i in it

HealingSmile: HIIIII GUYSSSS

BunnyDong: How is the plan gonna help them get together?

Renjunnie: ^

Eyesmile: Wow all of us are in the same group for the first time! Hi i'm Jeno aka Jaemin's boyfriend!

PrinceTen: Yes Jeno we know who you are we're in the same class remember?

Eyesmile: Oh yes 😹 I forgot for a second

Woojae: Okay anyway guys let's get back onto the topic of why we're in this group okay stop straying away please

JackFrost: Ah yes yes of course i'm sure everyone can go (no buts all of you are going) but what team games do y'all wanna play? Games that we have to split up in to groups of 2 or groups of 6?

HealingSmile: Hm i think we'll do some that are groups of 2 and some that are groups of 6, no matter what, Mark and Donghyuck HAVE to be in the same group for everything.

MOOntaeil: Alright so we'll play Volleyball? It can be a 2 vs 2 game and maybe some frisbee?

NAHjaemin: Yeah those are good games but I have another idea. Are you guys free to book a chalet on that night at the beach we're going to? We could have a sleepover and a campfire at night when we're done playing and resting. Sound like a good idea?

BabyJi: Yep sure I'm down for anything as long as Mark Hyung and Donghyuck Hyung end up together at the end of this.

Woojae: Alright then it's settled I'll book a place for the 14 of us hopefully it'll be cheap and with enough rooms for all of us.

MOOntaeil: Alright then the hyungs will buy the food for the campfire and the dinner, the younger ones please go find some volleyballs, picnic mats, frisbees and anything that you can find.

Eyesmile: Taeyong hyung can you text Mark and let him know where we're going and what to bring? Renjun go text Donghyuck too.

JackFrost: Alright done but for once he's asking so many questions 🙄 he asked who's going and why we suddenly decided to go.

MusicStarChenle: Just say that the number of people isn't confirmed and that we just want to bond or something, just make it up Hyung.

Renjunnie: Okay Donghyuck can go!

NAHjaemin: Alright then, everything is settled. Get ready...

Woojae: for Mission Markhyuck.

________________________________
sorry this is so short guys but I decided to update twice this week because I won't be able to update the rest of this week bc exams 😞 I really hope that y'all like this story and thank u so much for supporting it ❤️❤️