Chapter 25

Rosestar's POV

My sleep was plagued by a strange visit.

I was in a hall of white pillars and black sky. I couldn't see very well because there was a thick grey fog. I walked forward for what seemed to be forever until I saw someone standing in front of me. It looked to be a young teenager about my age. He was facing away from me, so I couldn't see his face. From the back, he had dark brown hair and almost pale skin. He wore a white shirt mwith brown shoulder pads, black fingerless gloves, and brown pants.

"Um...hello?" I asked.

The boy turned around. His eyes were a startling icy blue, but his left eye was a bit lighter. He looked a little shocked to see me, but there was a calm look in his eye.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm Rosestar. I don't really know how I got here, or rather where 'here' is."

"This is the Realm of the Dead, a purgatory that lies under the Nether."

He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I have never heard your voice before. Are you perhaps still living?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "Then there is hope for me yet."

He came forward towards me until he was two inches away. I stepped back a bit; he was a little too close for comfort.

"Do you know Drake Jackson?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm currently traveling with him and Grayson."

"I have an urgent message for him."

He leaned his head down till he was at my ear. His voice was like a gentle breeze.

"Find what has been shattered. Make the broken whole again. Only then, will I be able to come back."

He leaned away and the place started to fade.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked quickly.

He smiled, a hint of adventure in his ice blue gaze.

"I am the brother of the man he once was."

Before the dream faded to black, his voice rang clear through the dream, as if he was right next to me.

"I am Armen."