Author's Note

Hello Readers!!!

Here I go with my New Novel "Million Dollar Wife" and it's in series.

Book I: Million Dollar Wife
Book II: Chasing Mrs Million Dollars
Book III:  The Millionaire Chef
Book IV: Married to Mr Millionaire

I'll use some Spanish words if you get any similarities to other stories then it's a coincidence. This is purely my imagination anything related to living, death, business, place etc etc is coincidence.

Please don't steal my work and write similar stories, it take really hard work to write, if you see similar book or anything similar like my book or see my book is copied anywhere else than wattpad PM me. Hope you know Plagiarism is a crime.

You can comment on the fun facts, emotional part, or line or part you like or didn't like. The names in this story are fictional.
I apologize for errors bothers you..

All Rights Reserved @EndlessVision

No part of the book should be reproduced, transmitted to any from or by any means including but not limited to electronic or mechanical or photocopying or recording or by any informational storage without having verdict with the Author and without written permission from the Author.

#Romance
#Million Dollar Series

Established: 13/09/2016
Written by: EndlessVision
Novel Name: Million Dollar Wife
Copyright: @EndlessVision

Thanks

-----------------------------------

"Some promises are hard to keep,
Some relations are hard to break"

Ashton David Cross was a filthy rich billionaire, he was not a kind hearted person that's what people who met him thought about him. He was a man of words. He had his heart given to his Million Dollar Wife who doesn't care to break it zillion times. Why?

Natalia Hayes was the daughter of a prostitute, her mother wanted her to become the same like her. The fact her mother does such stuff for a living was nothing more than shame for her.

But...

She was set to do the same thing her mother does? then why was she was sold to a filthy rich billionaire in Million Dollars?

All Rights Reserved @EndlessVision 2016

A/N: Hello lovies!! Now that you have drop by this book thank you and do read the complete book