• T H R I T Y - F O U R •

* Korea (South Seoul)*

Xavier landed in Korea, South Seoul. His home country. Last he remembers it has been three years since he visited his home. There were so many things he wanted to do and meet many people but out of all, there was someone whom he wished he could meet. The women who made Xavier bend on his knees.

Xavier was born to a half Korean - Half American couple. He was born in Korea but bought up mostly in America. Vacations were the only time he came to Korea. As soon as he checked out there was a black Bentley waiting for him outside. He smiled seeing the man waiting for him.

Heo Joon Jae: the man was insane regarding locks whether it be a door or a machine or a safe. He could open anything. One of the greatest hacker of all time. There wasn't anything he couldn't do with technology.

They met each other on a mission in Ukraine, from that day till today eight years it has been and still they are the best of friends.

"Woah!!! You've changed so much" Joon Jae said when they hugged each other

"Yeaaa... Three years is a long time for someone to change" Xavier broke the hug. They sat in the car and drive away to the hotel.

While on the drive Xavier asked about other boys his other team members and also the information he had asked regarding Veronica and Victor Reynolds. It was painful to hear that in his own country people like Veronica live and sell women. He was sure if Veronica is caught there are many big businessman and legal authorities involved will be exposed. On the other hand, he was worried now that Natalia doesn't have any security around nor he is there around to take care of her, would she be fine??

Everything was too messed up and they needed to end this as early as possible. Many women's lives will be saved and there would be no other Natalia. Even Ashton can start his life again with Natalia. A fresh start without the fear of being in danger. He needs to see his best friend happy and another dead best friend needed justice.

* New York *

 "Something is up, you're not telling me" Natalia cribbed on the phone but Ashton didn't reply

"Ash.... you there" it was the third time she called him out. She could say he was zoned out and something was up. 

"Yes... I'll talk to you later. bye" He canceled the call. Natalia sensed something was fishy but she chose to stay quiet. She knew Ashton is trying to save her and she needs to corporate. There were changes around her she knew it very well that the boys were hiding something but then she trusted Ashton. She was safe with his family and even Cedric was here to take care of her. There were personal bodyguards guarding the mansion and every single activity happening around her. 

'I hope everything ends as early as possible' she murmured to herself and closed her eyes lying down on the bed with all the flooded memories of Nicholas she treasured in her heart. 

Aaron was seated with Austin trying to figure a way out for his mate. His company A.R Financial was on the verge of bankruptcy but his father was least affected and all top of all he is trying to create more problems for himself as well for the company.

Austin was completely devasted, he hated his father for everything he did to him and his mother. Young Austin has seen may mistresses of his father and many a time saw his father beat up his mother and abandon them both. But after everything he did to them he was still his father and he didn't expect him to brag between his friends' justice. He would break all his ties with his father if that brings Nicholas justice and if his father is behind everything then he would make sure he is behind bars.