• T W O •

Natalia sat on the window railing looking out at the decorated backyard. Her life was a mess from childhood, she has seen her mother with numerous mens that even she tries to remember who her father is she doesn't know. She has never known her father it's just her mother and other prostitutes females.

Since childhood she has been said she has to do what her mother and other womens do. Her fate is tied up with her mother and will end her up in the gamble of prostitutions. She has been taught what happens and what she needs to do with mens in bed. She hated all this from childhood never wanted to live such kind of life.

She fought against fate and ran away before her eighteenth birthday. It was a rule in this business the women should at least be eighteen. Till that time her mother has kept her away from boys and mens predatory eyes saving her cheery to earn money from it. A Virgin sells more than experienced women cause mens loves to dominate. That's what her mother taught her.

She ran away from her fate, fought hard but end up in the same mess. she left before. She hates the life she is having, its a shame when anyone ask about her father and she not even know who's mistake is she. Her mother willingly wanted a daughter so that she can earn money just like she earned from her other sisters. God also loves to play because he never gave her mother a son always a daughter who end up gambled in her game.

Past year and half she is been running away from her mother. She tried to run far away but couldn't make that far, that her mother couldn't catch. Week earlier her mother got her in vegas coffee shop. She thought finally she is rid from her but there she found her crushing her hopes of living a normal life. Today she is going to be sold in an auction somebody is going to take her v-card and deflower her. She wanted her first time to be special and memorable and the way it's happening. Sure this is going to be a memorable one but not in a good way. Her broken heart hurts with the betrayal she got from her lover, one and a half year ago still the wounds haven't faded. Memories never fade it just become a little blur as time passes but the tainted hues still leave an impact on it.

The hot water stream down her eyes making her vision blur much to her care she didn't wish to hide her pain. She was alone here no one for her rescue but then this isn't any movie where the male lead jumps in, save the female and they lived happily ever after. She has always read love stories and fairy-tales and wished one for herself as well but then life happened and ruined everything. The hope of having a happily ever after and hope of finding a lover as well was lost.

The bedroom door of her room opened and came inside her sister Gracy. Gracy has always been with Natalia and she did help her to run away the first time but their mother has lager contacts then they thought and found her. Gracy too hates her profession but to much for her dismay she can't run away now she is way too much messed up in this gambling prostitution where there are not just womens sold but more than what it seems like. It's a whole racket of trafficking which leads to a dead end and to walk on every path they need to sell themselves.

Gracy has seen Natalia's passion for living, for living a normal life. Sure her childhood was ruined by seeing her mother fucking everyday and whole her teenage she been taught what will happen after they turn eighteen. Gracy never wanted Natalia to live a life she and her other sisters been living.

"Natalie..." Grace called her sister but Natalia didn't wanted to listen she knew the time has come she needs to change and go downstairs to the backyard on display for mens to see and then buy her

"Natalie..." Grace again called her and kept a hand on her shoulder

"Isn't any other way left for me" she said with choking tears

"Your already sold" Grace said Natalia looked at her elder sister in confusion "for a lifetime" Grace finished her sentence and Natalia stood on her feet in shock

"What?.." the room was spinning for Natalia as per she knows and seen all her short twenty-one years is women are kept on display in a sultry dress and then mens buy them

"Even everyone downstairs is shocked with the amount the man payed to mom without even looking at you and he even said for a life time" Grace gave the little information she knew and heard

"I can't understand anything?"

"I think the man know you?"

"How much did he pay?"

"Hundred Million Dollars..." as the words slipped Gracy's mouth Natalia gaped she covered her shocked mouth "....that's just for your virginity, taking you with him.. and for life time one million every month"

"Oh my godd!!... who is he?"

"Ashton Cross.." Natalia looked at her elder sister in horror her life biggest nightmare Ashton David Cross has purchased her...

A/N: Hello Lovies!! Hope you guyss are liking the book please vote and comment if you like the parts...