• T H I R T Y - E I G H T •

Discussing a topic with the group was difficult Ashton thought, he doesn't remember when was the last time they were gathered on an important topic or ever gathered to talk casually. Last it was with Nicholas they were all happy and gathering just to have a fun talk or tease each other but that were all old times. After his death, the boys haven't stop mourning over his death until the culprit is behind the bars. They all are waiting for that day and it's near it's very near just a few more hours and it will all end. An end to their mourning, an end to their pain, an end to their suffering. 

Natalia and he can live a happy carefree life, Gracy can live without being under fear of being sold while the boys can still be family with Austin. It's not going to be easy for Natalia nor Austin to gather their broken pieces nor it's going to be easy to accept the truths but he believes time heal all wounds and their wounds will be healed too. After all, they are family and not just Natalia and Austin but everyone.                          

The smile on Natalia's face was priceless it was water to his burning heart, she was the painkiller to his aching heart and he always wanted her just her and she wanted him to was nothing but pure happiness but his friends were ruining his moment with her. They were consuming his time to be the woman of his dreams. He wanted to hear those magical words again. 

"Ash..." Allison called him, he was checking his phone regarding updates from Xavier but there were none. Xavier was planning something with Gracy but he had no idea what was it. They were doing something in Seoul which the group wasn't aware of 

He looked up from his phone meeting Allison's eyes "Yes" keeping the phone back in the pocket

"Anything wrong? you look lost" she asked being the caring sister always. Allison and Nicholas weren't close they were siblings but Ashton was the more preferred choice for Allison than Nicholas because Nicholas was always busy taking care of his friends, business but he never had time for his parents or sister or say his family. He had always meant the boys his family but always an outsider to Allison and their parents. 

Nicholas wasn't a perfect man he had his own flaws for Natalia he might be the perfect lover but he was never a perfect brother or a perfect son he was far from perfect. He did love Natalia Allison was sure on that but deep down she knew once time passes Natalia was going to be the same as their parents and her always waiting for his time but he would be busy with his work. For him, work was everything he even left Aaron once drunk at the bar just because a new meeting suddenly occurred. 

Ashton has always been a cover for Nicholas everywhere. Even in family Allison never really lost her brother because it was always Ashton she did love Nicholas and is still mourning over his death and will mourn until the culprit is caught but then she knows without Ashton she might be nothing just ash he is a strong pillar she holds on to when everything falls apart. Nicholas was never a part of her life nor their parents. He never remembered their anniversary or her birthday. It was always Ashton. 

Ashton is also not a perfect guy he has his own flaws, his temper, his actions, his behavior but he has always been true towards his friends and family. They have always been his first priority while work was second, that what always made Ashton stand out from Nicholas. Nicholas was kind-hearted while Ashton was ruthless and egoistic still he was better to his family and friends, unlike Nicholas. 

"Guys, you all need to fill that lawyer with information too and Aary isn't going to do that he'll end up in bed instead of the court" March giggled on the idea while Aaron caressed the photo of Abigail,

"She is pretty" he mumbled and gave the file back 

"Abigail won't do that I bet. She despises such men" collecting back the file he teased Aaron