• T W E N T Y - N I N E •

Natalia stood outside her college patiently since half an hour, her hope was fading away. For few minutes she thought she has cause a lot of damage and she wouldn’t be able to repent it back but then her heart said he will come. He loves her like he has loved no one else in this entire world. If she can bend The Ashton David Cross then she can mend his heart and no matter what, she can’t lose the only person who loves her.

Xavier waited with Natalia outside the college accompanying her until Ashton comes but he didn’t feel good as Ashton haven’t been here. The whole day he has seen the gleam in her eyes and the excited to spend the evening with Ashton and the man is nowhere.  

“Natalia…’’ he called her she looked up to him smiling but he knew she isn’t. her eyes said any minute she could cry and he felt bad for her. Why was Ashton doing this with her when he himself loves her to no extent. “I’ll drop you home. Don’t wait he won’t come” he said and grabbed her hand, started to walk ahead but she stood rooted on her place

He turned and looked at her, her face said everything and it was getting on his nerves. Ya they don’t share any good friendship bond but still she isn’t any kind of bad girl or something and no one deserve the life, the pain, the sorrow she has. “He won’t Natalia” he said and tried to go but she freed her hand “I know he will. I’ll wait until he arrives”  

“stop being stubborn, he won’t come” Xavier tried to change her mind but she wasn’t in any mood to leave without Ashton.

Ashton completed the meeting as early as possible but still he was late. He handover all the files to Cedric and rushed out of office. The whole office watched him with open mouth. Was boss gone mad?

At that time nothing mattered, the curious stares, the gossip, nothing, all what mattered was she might be waiting for him. But every time his mind says she is not waiting, she is probably home but his heart was stuck on the same line he repeated from last an hour she is there waiting for him to come. The battle was on full swing and Ashton was frustrated the women could get him mad without even trying. Why does he have to give her so much access? The word love has ruined him in ways he can’t explain. He just wished to god she is there waiting for him if not then he will be more broken then before. This is the last, if even this time as well his heart gets broken he will leave forever cause then his heart won’t be able to fix in any form or way.

He has taken too much, he has a family, a mother and a grandmother who worry about him like crazy, friends like brothers who can die for him. Allison-March who love him he has so many people in his life he needs to live for them. Natalia will always stay the biggest part of his life. She will always own the biggest part of his heart. She is his lady love.

Half an hour later it was raining heavily she still stood there waiting. Xavier took his defeat and stood by her side like a bodyguard and waited for Ashton to arrive. At this moment all Xavier wanted to do was pull the trigger and drown all the bullets in Ashton’s chest but then he wouldn’t like his best friend dying. Natalia and Xavier were completely drenched in water from head to toe and this irritated the hell out of Xavier but the women were stubborn she stood still her eyes fixed on the gate for Ashton to arrive. Her eyes were glued on the gate like her life depends on that.

Natalia remembered the night two years ago she waited for Nicholas the same way she waited for Ashton today. They were going to get married and start a new life same way even today she and Ashton were going to start a new fresh but that day he didn’t arrive and today she is still waiting. In these six months she hardly remembers Nicholas she thought this will work out but maybe Ashton has lost all the hopes. It’s been two years from that day till today and still the aching pain has not even a bit subsided, she thought Ashton will help but he is nowhere. Even that day it rained like the clouds were crying with her even they know how much she is hurting, just like that day even today it’s raining but today she won’t back down. He will come. She trusts him.

If it was any other day Natalia might not be this happy but today she is when she saw the gate open and entered a limo with the number plate written AD CROSS. Xavier finally took a sigh in relief finally he will be able to go home and remove his sticky rain water clothes and watch high school musically marathon. He was fixed with todays plans.

Natalia rushed towards his car once he got out she clung to his chest and cried, cried like a four-year-old baby. Her cries got louder as the rain started to pour more heavily. He placed his arms around her waist and hugged her. He let her cry for a little more time caressing her hair and back but she didn’t stop. He made her break the hug and wiped her tears but the more he wiped the more they flow out of her eyes. “Stop crying Natalia” he cooed but she didn’t stop

“Why are you crying?? And why are you still here it’s raining you should’ve have gone home” he said but he knew he didn’t even mean a single word

“I was waiting for you” and there she said something he was dying to hear. The battle was won by heart. The heart did a mini victory dance while the brain huffed but wasn’t angry they all wanted the same thing Ashton’s happiness and looks like something has started.

“Now I’m here, you can stop crying” he said wiping her tears but she started to hit on his chest and started blabbering something that made Ashton smile like a made man “I was waiting: waiting for you, you idiot” another hit “I wanted to spend time with you, be with you, try and give us a chance to built our future together” the last sentence made him take hold of her hands and pull her towards his chest “you said what?” he asked

“I’m tired of grieving even I want to live and live with someone who loves me like there’s nothing else left to love. Like his life revolves around me and just me and it’s me he wanna live and die with” she said looking deep in his eyes.

Today words fell short in front of the intensity of the emotions said by their eyes. They didn’t know what words, emotions their eyes exchanged but they could see they had same thing, same emotion going on. At this moment he didn’t even hesitated for a second and place his lips on hers. And that was it Natalia kissed him back with the same feelings just she was unaware of these new feelings. The spark of love was ignited. Their kiss was witnessed not just by Xavier but by the rain, the clouds, the lightening thunder. They all celebrated the new beginning.

A fresh start...!!

A/N: Hello Lovies!!! Here I'm with another update. For all the people waiting here it's your turn. Please just don't read it Vote Comment and even Share. That really boosts my moral. #AsLia romance and cute moments starting with the mystery to unfold. Stay Tuned. I'll update soon.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. :)