• E L E V E N •

The sight in front of Ashton was mesmerising. Natalia's head on his chest, her arm linked with his and relief washed on her face. The beauty sleeping in front of him was like an angel. She was an angel. His angel. He wished to keep her forever only for him to admire. He wished time stops and he could watch her till eternity but somebody has to ruin the perfect moment and it was non other than Aaron Silverton.

"Ash... we're going to land..." Aaron shouted in a teasing way and Ashton felt like killing his best friend. He tore his gaze away from Natalia and glared at Aaron who was giggling crazily like a girl while Allen and Austin tried to hide their laughter but couldn't. Aaron always has to ruin all perfect moments but the guy also knows how to make others laugh.

Ashton wanted to caresses her face, kiss her forehead and wake her up like he does it in his fantasies but then this is reality and she hates him so keeping all his fantasies and desires aside he shook her arm gently and woke her up.

Natalia felt something hard on her cheek, she could hear heartbeats, they were beating rapidly when she opened her eyes and look at the person she instantly moved away and it hurted Ashton. Like someone stabbed knife on his heart. "We are going to land" he said and went away to sit with Allen. His friends gave him sympathetic smiles and he just shook his head. This was his destiny. Cruel.

There was paparazzi waiting for Ashton and all his friends. They all planned to hide Natalia with scarf until they come up with any other solution to introduce Natalia in front of Media. Ashton walked ahead behind him Natalia walked, at her left Austin and her right Aaron and behind her walked Allen. Ashton's bodyguards tried their hardest and got the four in their respective cars.

Ashton and Natalia sat in Ashton's car and drove away from Airport. Natalia removed her scarf and sighed in relief.

"Seems like your way too much famous here.." she asked. Natalia has been waiting since a long time for Ashton to initiate any conversation but he didn't. So she did. There were many things she wanted to say and on top of all she wanted to apologise.

"Not really..." that was a lie on Ashton's side. The man owned nearly half of the New York. He was young, charming and dangerous. Media is always behind a big story or scandal and all three friends at one place gave media a doubt.

"I figured that..." she smiled and looked at him and his heart skipped a beat if it was possible

"Ashton I want to talk..." she said and gulped down her saliva. She knew what Nicholas asked her to do is difficult and she can't do it but then she can try and understand the guy. Afterall if in this whole world someone can understand her pain then it's Ashton. If someone loved Nicholas like she did then it was Ashton.

"Let's reach home first..." he suggested and she nodded. A fear engulfed in him what if she asked him to leave her. That mere thought was pricking his heart but accepting the sad reality was the only option left for Ashton.

The car stopped outside a large apartment. Ashton climbed out and opened the door for Natalia to come out offering his hand. She surprisingly without putting any fight accepted his hand and climbed out. Her eyes fell on one of the largest complex of New York and she gasped.

"You live here...." she asked still in dazed with the lavish view in front of her, the fifty fifth floor apartment.

"Yeah...." he said casually and guided her through the way. The bell man wished Ashton good morning and he nodded his head. He leaded her to the elevator while throughtout the walk to the elevator everyone around greeted Ashton but he being cold hearted didn't even glance at them nor nodded his head; smiled was far away. Natalia had never seen this kind of Ashton. The Ashton she knew was so different from the one she is seeing now. She felt guilty for judging the man without knowing him. Nicholas words rang in her ears. He needed love and care. He isn't heartless it just take few special to see the actual Ashton.

They entered the elevator he instantly left her hand and pressed the button with P written on it. The elevator stopped with a beep noise he leads her out and walk further ahead to the only door of the whole floor. He pushes some numbers like a password and then open the black metallic door and leads her in.

Suddenly Ashton hears another gasp of Natalia. When he turned around he found her starstruck with his penthouse. He smiled inwardly on her cuteness and cleared his throat.

"You like it...." he asked with a small smile and for the first time she noticed he never smiled fully just a tiny one.

"This penthouse is phenomenal...." she said dreamily eyeing the house

"I'm glad you liked it your going to live here..." he said while fished his hand in his pocket and reached for his cell phone. He messaged Cedric to meet him asap within half and hour

"What??" Natalia shouted and it startled him

"I said you are going to live in this house" he said and kept his phone back in his pant pocket

"We need to talk first..." she said nervously and Ashton knew it was coming she wanted to leave. His heart was tearing bit by bit if it won't be mended back on time then it will be too late to mend a million pieces broken heart

"I know you want to leave..." he said gathering up his courage not looking at her

"Where will I go Ashton..." she said softly and he looked at her "Ashton I have no one except you... Nicholas said you are going to take care of me..." she took a deep breath trying to stop the tears wanting to come out for her dead lover "I can't love you..." it broke his heart all over again "but I will try to take care of you and be with you forever because you are my owner: you've purchased me, second Nicholas asked me to and third I have nowhere to go..." she said waving a hand in air while a tear did slip her eye.

She didn't knew or she didn't care: she was breaking his heart zillion time was the only question Ashton thought at that time. She can never love him was The sad cruelty of his life. Even if he gives her the whole world she would never love him. But the heart want what it wants. And his heart wanted her and she wasn't his.

"I understand...." was the only words he said and left the apartment.

A/N: Hello Lovies!! Great to see me back are you?? Merry Christmas to everyone here and may this Christmas brings you loads of love and happiness and may santa fulfill all your wishes... The update is here please ignore my errors and grammar. I'll try and update next week with Christmas celebration of our couple and their friends. Do Vote Comment And Share..