• F I V E •

Natalia lied on the bed processing what's been happening since morning. In morning she was going to be sold in auction but life took a one eight degree change and she was purchased by her biggest nightmare Ashton David Cross that too in hundred million dollars and now in evening life took a three sixty degree change when she saw Ashton's soft side.

From the past meeting what she has known about Ashton is he was rude, cold, ruthless but today she couldn't belive what her eyes saw. In afternoon he was demanding and controlling but now minutes ago he was soft and generous like he also has a heart. He can also feel anybody's pain. She was confused, was he acting? Or is he actually this soft hearted? Does this demanding and cold attitude is fake? Several questions popped in her head but out of all the superior was. Why did he purchased her?

She remembered three and half years ago, the month before her birthday she ran away from her house with the help of grace and went to New Zealand. It was her dream to go to that city and study but all this needed money. The money grace gave was running out so she opted for a waitress job in a coffee shop. Due to her good grades Natalia got admission in a nice college. She thought she is far away from her mother's eye, her shadow.

One day she dropped hot coffee on a man sitting on the side table. She stumbled on plastic and due to that the coffee slipped on the man sitting on the side table. Her colleagues helped her to get up and clean the mess but the man was gone. She wanted to apologise but didn't even get a glimpse of who he was.

She ran out of the shop and saw the man sitting in his car. She approached him and asked for forgiveness. The man was non other than Nicholas Wittgenstein. His eyes never leaving her lips the way they moved when she asked for forgiveness. He was lost in her eyes that held fear and warmness. The way she speaked and her hands made actions all these things were affecting him. He was drowing in her beauty.

She was one heck beautiful women specie on earth he thought. She clicked her fingers in front of him snapping him out of her world.

"I'm really very sorry.. it was unintentional please forgive me" she pleaded while her puppy dog eyes were making him go crazy

"It's alright... " he said and turned his heels to go. The early he goes the early she will leave his mind. He was feeling like a teenager

She stopped him by holding his arm "are you also going to crush this coffee shop" she asked in fear and he felt confused

"No.. why?" He asked his forehead ceased in confusion

"Last week one of my friend Lisa dropped coffee on Ashton Cross. He fired her and the next day we got a notice he is going to run a bulldozer on the coffee shop" she finished her information and Nicholas shook his head Ashton and his anger can do anything. Ashton wears anger like a second skin, one mistake and he'll tear anything apart. He always wears a sign on his forehead 'Don't mess with me' Nicholas thought

"Ok..." Nicholas bid her bye and drove away in his car. When Natalia entered the shop she found everyone including the customer staring at her in shock. She looked confused with sudden all eyes on her.

She went inside the kitchen and saw his boss stood there in amusement "you know Nicholas Wittgenstein?" He asked

"Who Nicholas Wittgenstein?" She asked back

"The man with whom you were having the chit chat minutes ago" her boss Mr Fugerson said

"Really.... oh my godd!! He was what?" She shouted in utter disbelief.

Nicholas Wittgenstein was the son of wealthiest family of New Zealand. The man own half of the New Zealand. She was talking so casually with him and even dropped coffee on him. She was sure just like Ashton, Nicholas will also tear down the coffee shop.

An hour later when things went to normal and the gossip girls started gossiping about Natalia. Mr fugerson entered the shop and asked everyone to stand in a queue. It was an important announcement he said.

"Mr Cross has cancelled the deal and he won't tear down our coffee shop" As Mr Fugerson finished his sentence everyone clapped and shouted in happiness

"Miss Hayes!!" He called out grabbing everyone's attention Natalia looked at him with a smile that she won't lose her job anymore "your fired.." Mr Fugerson said and gave her the money she earned in past month.

Natalia's smile dropped when she heard Mr Fugerson throwing her out of his shop. "Why...?" She asked

"Mr Wittgenstein asked me to and he said he wants to see you in his office tomorrow morning at eight" Mr Fugerson said asked everyone to head back to their work

Natalia came out of past when she saw Ashton entering the room with some bags. She stood up and pulled the duvet up to her chest. She was still wearing his coat but now she was alone in his hotel suit and he can do anything with her. Afterall he has purchased her.

"I bought some clothes.. change into them and sleep in this room don't even think of ruining.. my guards are standing outside the suit. Tomorrow morning at ten we will leave his country forever" he said in a authorative voice and in a warning tone. If Natalia wouldn't be in this condition she would have rolled her eyes, snapped at him or even worse slap him one more time. But consequences have changed and now he is her owner. No matter what.

Ashton sipped alcohol from his glass and missed his best friend Nicholas. After giving her clothes and making sure she had dinner he left the room and came to bar for some piece of mind. As if he was going to get some. Finally his search ended and he found her but what next.

"Can you buy me a glass as well..." he heard a man asking him. The voice was familiar when he turned he saw all his best friends. Allen, Austin and Aaron.

"Can you buy me a drink?" Allen asked again with a small smile and Ashton felt god was on his side he was relived to see his friends when he needed them.

"I missed you guyss..." Ashton said with a heavy sigh

"You sound like gay..." Aaron joked and Ashton glared at him...

A/N: Hello Lovies!! I'll be updating the book every week and will love to join in with your comments... Do Vote Comment and Share the book... I'm thankful for everyone who is reading the book, voting and commenting. This part is dedicated to everyone who reads this book. And guyss do read AuthorMae my friends book 'Bad Boy's Fake Girl' It's an amazing book with a little Humor.