• F I F T E E N •

Natalia woke up due to constant ringing of the door bell. She pulled the covers up to her head but the bell was still ringing. After debating with herself for quite few minutes she climbed out of the bed muttering thousand curses to the person standing on the door. She opened the door and found a man in office suit.

"Hello ma'am I'm Cedric. Ashton sir's P.A. if I have disturbed your sleep please forgive but don't tell sir about it he will fire me..." he said in a one breath. His forehead ceased in fear and stress.

"Ok..." Natalia stretched the word ok and heard Cedric breathe, the guy didn't even knew he was holding his breath. He was sweating from head to toe. His legs shaking and hands shivering. She let him inside the house and bought water for him. He looked at her in astonishment with wide eyes and open mouth.

"are you ok..??" she asked hesitantly looking at his condition anybody could figure out of the man was completely in fear of something.

"Your Natalia Hayes right??" He asked still in utter shock

Cedric never even thought Natalia will be this kind and generous. From what he had known Ashton he was cruel and ruthless and he eventually assumed Natalia to be same but what he saw now, he couldn't believe his own eyes nor own ears. Maybe Cedric should stop assuming now cause there is hope is Ashton's life. A hope of better future. A better Ashton.

The door bell bought Cedric out of his trance. He accepted the glass of water with a small smile and drank it in a go. Natalia opened the door just to find the man who loves her like no one does. She smiled at him and his heart fluttered. His heart should get used to this smiling cause the days have far gone when Natalia used to look at him with hatered and disgust. Time have changed so is Natalia and his life.

"Were you sleeping..??" he asked looking at her outfit anybody could figure out. She was in her pajama and t-shirt. For a minute Ashton just wanted to kiss her, for him she looked adorable.

But listening to the question the water in Cedric's throat just stuck over there. He gulped down the water and waited for Ashton to barged on him but what he heard just gave him another attack.

"No!! I had woken up long back.." she said with a cheerful smile while Ashton narrowed his eyes

"Your not good at lying Natalia Hayes.." he said folding his arms around his chest with all his arrogance

"Stop being a jerk Ashton..." she wined and he smiled inwardly

"Go get ready..." he said coming inside, closing the door behind him.

Natalia nodded her head and walked inside her room leaving an angry Ashton and a fearful Cedric behind. Ashton flared his nostrils in anger and open his mouth to shout but Natalia's command just made him helpless and gave Cedric another heart attack.

"Ashton dare not say a word to Cedric or else I won't talk to you.." Natalia shouted going upstairs. Since the time she has known she is Ashton's weakness the feeling of mattering in someone's else has entered her heart. It made her happy and content to know she meant something to someone. She giggled and ran upstairs thinking how she can bend the heartless billionaire in a split second.

Cedric stood there lifeless in front of Ashton. He was waiting for an outburst from Ashton but what he heard and after that what Ashton did just gave him an attack. He was thinking of going to a doctor and undergo brain checkup and ear check including his eyes as well.

He couldn't believe Ashton just agreed to what Natalia said and on top of all Natalia shouted on Ashton commanded him and he just agreed. No fights. No Arguments. Tables have turned so are the cards. The king who never even bowed down to anyone was bending in front of a women. His Queen. After watching the scenario it would be an understatement to say Ashton didn't love Natalia.