• T H I R T Y - S I X •

Xavier rounded the car near the cafe they first met and saw Gracy already present. His happiness had no bounds finally the end was near. He parked the car and rushed towards her instantly pulling her in a bone-crushing hug. She was startled by the sudden hug. She pushed him a little not making him offended and it hit his senses, he quickly let go of her waist and apologized to which she smiled.

"Let's sit and talk" she suggested and he nodded. They were a comfortable silence between them. Gracy felt Xavier was not a person who would judge her for what she does. It was out of choice for her but even if it was her choice he wouldn't judge her. While Xavier had a little sympathy towards Gracy no wonder the women had curves at all the right places but he didn't think about her in that way. She was a nice person full of pain and agony just like Natalia. He wished all this ends soon and Gracy can start a new fresh start without the fear of being sold and live a normal life.

"You got everything?" he asked and she nodded

"I would need a little protection because there are CCTV camera's in my house and sooner then later my mom will get to know I stole a few of her important things"

"Don't worry I've made the arrangements"

"Before you do anything with the evidence just make sure there aren't CCTV files with my mom"

"Why something important"

"If she is in danger she will try and pull other people into it too. She has a video of Ashton coming to our house and buying Nate in Million Dollars"

"That's problematic"

"I have that video with me now but my mom always have a backup and even the bank statements that show Ashton's transfer of amounts every month"

"It's more complicated than I thought"

"If you can con people than I can arrange an entry in my house" she gave an idea and he smiled

"Evidence please' he bowed in front of her jokingly and she laughed. she handed him all the things she stole from her mother's safe. Everything she did was at the cost of her freedom and all she wanted was freedom.

New York

Austin gave all the documents and the memory card to his friends. Aaron was the first to hug him followed by Allen and Ashton. The four of them had a group hug and boosted Austin's morale while they knew he'll be broken, Victor was his father no matter what.

"Let's see if there is an update on your father's whereabouts," Allen said and bought Ashton's laptop

"You cleared all the listening machines," Ashton asked and Aaron nodded in affirmative.

"I have bought new phones so don't use the old ones they still have bugs" he removed new phones from his bag and handed over to the boys "change the sim card" he passed the new phone to each and every one of them and they changed their sim from the old cellphone to new.

Allen darted his eyes on the laptop noticed movement in it "I think Victor Reynold came," Allen said and turned the laptop to where Ashton and the boys were seated. He sat with them and watched the live update of Victor's whereabouts.

'Recorder Playing'

"Yes don't worry everything is under control," he said on the phone and sat on his chair playing with the calendar kept in front of him on the table. Austin hated his father, the man was laughing as if he did nothing. He was under so much mess that even if he tried to get way there was no chance

"I should have killed her with Nicholas if you hadn't stopped me that time for your greed" he spoke to someone on the phone but the truth he spoke was heartbreaking for them. wasn't Nicholas a son to him? for the first question occurred in everyone's brain. They all were best friends since childhood. They were family to each other. How could he?