2 Years Later...

Jacob

It's been 2 years later and I'm now 23 and Chres's is 24. Our babies Xavier and Alinna are 5 and boy are they a handful, but I do love them. Lately me and Chre are having problems dealing with one another....idk what it is but we don't seem to be having that spark anymore like we did when we were in college. He stays out late and he never wants to have sex anymore....am I ugly? do I bore him? I feel like i'm losing him, he's not into me anymore....he doesn't even look at me like the way he used to.

"Hey." Chres comes walking in the door. I sighed.

"Your late, what took you this time?" 

"Jacob I told you I had a late show tonight." he said walking over to me.

Chresanto works as a rapper, he always loved to do that....me, I'm still into the arts of becoming a writer.

"You could have called," I said. "The kids were wondering-"

"No, YOU were wondering...I know the kids, they know what I do and know I'll be home late."

"No they were wondering too!" I said.

"Whatever Jacob......what's for dinner?"

"Well...me and the kids had spaghetti...you can go and fix yourself a plate." I got up and made my way to the bedroom.

"Your not gonna make it for me while I take my shower?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need me doing that for you, do it yourself."

"What? you can't simply fix me a plate like you usually do? now all of a sudden you don't wanna do it?"

"Chres please.." I sighed.

"Fine!" he sighed. "I'll do it myself."

See what I mean, we used to be cool and now.....were warm, which is bad. We stay arguin' and never talk like we did.

"Mommy?" I looked up to see Alianna with her bunny.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"Is daddy home?"

"yeah he is, he's eating now...go back to sleep baby."

"Ok....goodnight mommy."

"Goodnight baby.' I kissed her on the cheek and she was on her way to her room. I got into bed...alone and slowly tried to go to sleep.....

How was that?

Comment and Vote!