Telling The truth

Jacob

I stared at the baby in horror.

We were looking after a boy that's not even Chres's I have to tell him. I ran down the stairs and found in him the kitchen.

"BABY!"

"Shhhh!" he hushed me. "The baby's sleeping....What's going on?"

"Baby, I have to tell you something...." I said sitting down.

"What is it? something wrong with the babies?" he looked worried.

"Yes BUT not that kind of trouble....it's about Demetrius."

"What about him?" he asked.

".................He's not your son." I said. Chres looked at me for a second and blinked.

"What?!" he gasped. "Are you crazy? have you lost your mind? honestly Jacob are you that jealous? he IS my son! what are you talking about?"

"No, I can see it when I look at him, you know he has no features of you and so much like his moms and some other guy," I said. "Deme's not yours!"

"Jacob please." he walked away from me. How can you not believe me?!

"Chres I'm telling you-"

"Enough Jacob!" he yelled at me in a whisper. "I had enough of your jealousy shit."

"But-"

"No!" he put a hand up. "Enough....and I don't wanna hear this again got that? I think that surgery you had is going to your head.

I felt better after my surgery being able to see again. What does that have to do with this?

"What does me seeing have to do with this?" I asked voicing out my question.

"You feelin' yourself too much." he said.

"What?! I am not!"

"Look Jacob I don't wanna argue OK?" he sighed. "Let's just go to bed."

I just nodded my head and went on into bed with this thought in my mind....I know this ain't his son....I just know it.

Chresanto

I can't believe Jacob told me that how dare he like come on no one can be that jealous...but i've been wrong before. I tried to sleep but what he said stuck with me, is Deme mines? now I'm starting to question it myself.......Deme does look so much like Adalyenn and.....nothing from me which is wrong, he should at least have something from me! I sighed and closed my eyes and went to sleep....

THE NEXT MORNING (Friday)

I woke up from getting a text message. I got up and check the phone and saw it was from Adalyenn. What does she want?

Chres,

            I'm coming over to get Deme.....see ya soon. :)

:/ what's with the smiley face? I sighed and got up since I heard baby sounds from Omari's room, he was up.

"Hey little man," I picked him up. "What's up?"