Finally given Up, Moving On

Chresanto

"HE'S MY BABY DADDY TOO! I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE HERE!" she yelled.

"SO? I'M THE BABY DADDY MA AAAAAAND THE HUSBANDWIFE...YOUR JUST THE SIDE HOE." Jacob yelled back. Ugh all this fucking going back and forth.

"OK OK guys shut up!" I said in annoyance.

"But she's calling my kids brats and doesn't want them around Deme!" Jacob cried.

"So I don't want them around him." Adalyenn says. That hurt a little, she didn't want my kids around Deme? hell, Deme is MY kid too and I can say that he can be around Alianna and Omari.

"Deme can be around our kids.....remember Adalyenn, Deme's my kid too." I said taking Deme from her. The looks her face was alittle hard to read like it said.....guilt. :/

"Ugh!" she groaned. "Fine...but I'm going out."

"Out? where?" I asked. "You said you were staying and taking Deme back."

"Not anymore, I got someplace to go...you can have him for the night."

"Fine...bye!" Jacob said out of annoyance.

"Bitch." she snarled walking out the door.

"DON'T BE TALKING THAT SHIT AROUND THE KIDS!" he yelled as she slammed the door. I sighed....She has to go some place? ha, I wonder where....not that I really care....

Adalyenn

 ...Well  if you readers must know......I gave up on liking Chres......he's done with me-___- as I can see...bitch...anyway about Deme? Chres isn't really the father, it's another guy named Martin. I've been seeing him for a while now and I think it's getting kina serious.....I never told him about Deme, I think he may leave me once he finds out and I can't have that. I walked into Starbucks and saw Martin at a table. I walked over to him.

"Hey baby," he said kissing me on the lips. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing much, just.....um......y'know bein' a girl." I laughed.

"So anyway....I have some news." he announced.

"Yeah? what is it?" I asked.

"I'm moving to Florida!"

"What?" I gasped.

"Oh wait there more......and your coming with me." 

I froze. Go all the way there with him? what about Deme? how will I take him without Martin being all suspicious?

"So....." he trailed on.

"So what?" I asked.

"I was kina hopin' you'd be happy but..."

"Oh no I am happy, just took my for surprise." I laughed. 

"So you'll come live with me??" I saw the hope in his eyes. I knew I shouldn't do this but....ugh!

"OK." I smiled. he smiled back and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I am so fucked up.

Chresanto

"So he's staying the night?" Jacob asked holding a sleeping Omari in his arms.

"Yeah I guess so..." I sighed.

"Idk why she gave birth to that boy if she wasn't gonna be here for her son." Jacob said.

"Jacob don't start." I waned. I was not in the mood.

"I was just saying." he said.

"Well don't say it.....please." i begged.

"Fine, I'm gonna go put Omari in his crib." he walked off while I was deep in thought about Adalyenn.....where did she have to go? to see someone? wait, why do I even care? she's not in my interests!

Jacob

I was looking at Deme while he was asleep and saw that he didn't look like Chres at all he didn't have nothing of him the showed he was his father.....he looked like Adalyenn and....someone else...unless...OMG! SHE CHEATED! this was NOT Chres's baby!