What about us?

Adalyenn

5 MONTHS LATER.....

I was now 5 months pregnant and I felt so big. I couldn't see my toes. Today I was going to the doctors to see if my son was healthy. Chres had to come. I haven't talk to him in months and he hasn't been here for me. :( Walter had to fill in for him. smh....hoping that he'll be here for this one. I called him up.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Um hey Chres, it's Adalyenn, look I'm going to the doctors to have another check up on the baby......wanna come???"

I was hoping for a yes!

"OK," he sighed. "I'll go, I'll be right there."

"Great thanks." I Hung up and I was happy as ever...this is my chance to finally be alone with him ;)

Chresanto

"Who was that baby?" I heard Jacob asked. Jacob was finally pregnant again, and he was having another boy! luck right?

"Nothing it was just....Adalyenn....she wants me to go with her to the doctors."

"Oh..."

"Look I'll be back before you know it." I said kissing him.

"OK, just hope she stay in place." he sighed. I laughed at his remark.

"Me too, see ya bae."

"Bye."

I hopped into my car and drove to Adalyenn's place and saw her outside waiting.

"Hey." she said trying to get in the car.

"Hey." I said. I saw how she was struggling so I got out and helped her in. I took a hold of her waist and gently pushed her in.

"Thanks...." she blushed. I nodded and hopped right back in the car and drove to the doctors.

At the doctor we sat in the waiting room and waited for the results.

"Your baby is nice and healthy," the doctor. "Ever thought of a name?"

"Oh yes, Demetrius." Adalyenn said.

"So you two married?" she asked.