The Letter That Told It All. . .

Chresanto

It's been months and Adalyenn still didn't call me about Deme. He cries for mommy sometimes and I can't do anything about it. Jacob here helps me since he's feminine, Deme call him mama. Lol, I think it's cute. I was in the bedroom, trying to call Adalenn, she's still not picking up. Where the fuck is she?

"Still nothing?" Jacob walked in with Omari and Demein his arms.

"No," I sighed. "I don't get it, it's almost as if she doesn't want Deme."

"How about I try?" he asked. I handed him the phone and he dialed it.

Jacob

I went into the other room to call this bitch! -__- really, this is YOUR BABY and you running away from adulthood. The phone just kept ringing and there was no answer, so i left a voice message.

"Hey bitch, you listen and you listen good. I know that baby ain't Chres, you making us suffer from a baby that's not even his, I know you hoe ass been fucking around. Come and get your kid and never come around here again."

Adalyenn

I heard the whole thing, to be honest, it's true. . . . but I wasn't sneaking around I was with him long before Chres so there you go -___- but I do need to tell him, I can't face him though. I decided to write a letter and tell him that way, I can't do this anymore, I lost Martin to another women and he doesn't want Deme and I can't take care of him alone so I can't keep him. I got a pen and paper and start writing. . . . . .

Chresanto

"Nothing?" I asked Jacob.

"Nothing, but I left a message." he said.

I don't believe this girl, this is our son and your not putting in your all?

"Look Chres I know this is hard to understand but-"

"Don't." I said.

"What?"

"I said don't Jacob, I know what your gonna say and he is my baby."

"Chres look at him!" he yelled. "He looks nothing like you!"

"Dammit Jacob I said drop it!" I yelled.

"No! I'm really not gonna drop it this time, Demetrius is not your son, he's someone elese's baby."

"He's mines OK?! MINES!"

"Chres please listen to me, your paying child support to a kid that's not yours, she's a hoe."

"Jacob shut up." I growled.

"I mean Idk why you don't wanna face the music and stop defending her!"

"Shut. . . .up."

"I'm your husband! I love you and I'm telling you this cause I care-"

I cut him off with a blow to the head. He fell to the floor looking up at me crying.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP OK?! HE'S MY MOTHER FUCKING CHILD!"

"Daddy, mommy!"