Payback(Part 2)

Jacob

I was in the hospital bed looking into space. I can't believe he shot me, Trey. I told him everything that was going on and he just turned on me. Smh. My stomach hurted as I rubbed it.

"Mr Perez?" a nurse said to me. "There's a Chresanto August here to see you."

"Ok, send him in." I said. I saw Chres and the kids walk in. alianna and Xavier ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Mommy!" they cried.

"Hey babies...hi daddy." I said looking up at Chres.

"Hi to you too mommy," he laughed. "How you feeling?"

"My tummy still hurrts but I'll live." I sighed.

"That damn Treyvin....that nigga will pay!" Chres said.

"Chres please, there's already been enough dramma." I said.

"No! he hurt the one person I love the most and he's not getting away with that shit I'll find him and then I'm gonna kill him."

"Chres-"

"HE SHOT YOU JACOB! YOUR GONNA LET THAT FUCKING SLIDE?! HE SHOT YOU IT'S LIKE YOU WANTED HIM TO SHOOT YOU AND I'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT!" he yelled. It wa scary seeing him yell, I forgot that the kids were here.

"Someone shot you mommy?" Alainna asked.

"Baby-"

"Alainna please just go wait in the waiting room." Chres said.

"But I wanna-"

SLAP!

"I SAID WAIT IN THE FUCKING WAITING ROOM WITH YOUR BROTHER!" he yelled.

"CHRES!" I yelled ignoring the pain in my stomach.

"Shit Alainna I'm sor-"

She ran out the room with X on her tail. I looked at Chres with tears.

"How could you?"

"Don't do that." he said.