Fuck You!

Jacob

I was in the house lookiin' at these two. Chres and that Adalyeen girl NAKED ON OUR COUCH!

"Explain." I said.

"Who are you?" the girl asked me. 

"Bitch, i'm married to him! your fucking my man!" I yelled.

"Chres? your married????" she asked him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I was going to but then-"

"but nothing!" she yelled. "So what? I was just your little side hoe or something? what we did meant nothing?"

"No Adal-"

"Whatever, I'm outta here!" she got dressed and left leaving me and Jacob.

"Don't say nothing to me," I said. "I loved you...and you go and do this! you said you would never cheat on me....and now look at what your ass is doing! CHEATING!"

I ran upstairs and packed up all of the kids clothes and mines. Chres came up the stairs.

"Baby look I tried to get her off of me, she wouldn't listen to me!" he yelled.

"Oh yeah and that's suppose to change everything?" I asked. "You looked like you were enjoying it!"

"Baby I'm sorry-"

"Don't,"I held up my hand. "Say good bye to me, and your kids." I took the bags and was heading out the door.

"JACOB YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" he yelled after me. I sighed.

"Why? you did this on your own.....you said that you only loved me.....you said you'd never cheat and look at what happen! goodbye Chres.." I walked outside to my car putting the bags in and everything. "I'm staying at my mothers." I said and drove off, crying to myself. How could he?

Chresanto

My world just torn apart. I just watched the love of my life.....the one that loved me and has been nothing but good to me just walked outta my life.....

Comment and Vote!