Same old Thing Different Day

Chresanto

"I'm goin' out babe," I said. walking to the door. "I'll be back soon."

"Where you going?" asked Jacob walking down the stairs. I sighed to myself.

"Back to the studio, I got these new songs I wanna put down."

"I thought the studio would be closed today." he said.

"It is, but I got the key." I said.

"........OK I guess," he sighed. "I guess I'll see you later." I kissed him on the cheek and left.

Jacob

He's up to something but i'm gonna let it slide.....for now.......

Chresanto

I was on my way to the studio when I saw my manager with some girl....she was looking right ;) time to put on the charm.

"Hey man," I greeted Walter. "Who's this.....beautiful girl right here?" I took her hand and kissed it, I saw the faint pink color on her checks...damn she looks good.

"I'm Adalyenn," she said. "I'm Walter's Niece. Nice to meet you.....Chresanto I'm so happy that I finally get to meet you!"

I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying....she was amazingly pretty....her hair was short and slightly spiky and her eyes were a sexy shade of green, and that body! damn that body!

"Adalyenn's been telling me how much she loves you and I wanted her to come here and meet you." Walter said.

"Well i'm glad to meet her too," I said. "How 'bout I give you a tour?"

"Oh yes! I'd love that thanks." she smiled. Damn that smile.

IN THE STUDIO.....

Adalyeen

Chresanto is soooooooooooooooo sexy, I want him! I want him so bad.

"So Adalyeen, tell me about yourself." Chres said.

"Well....there's so much to say," I laughed. "I'ma singer and I dance and I like to be working with you someday."