Florida

Adalyenn

Well. I'm here, without Deme and it's killing me! I wish he was here....It's also been about 4 weeks since I've talked to Chres about him...I don't want him to now about this. I'd say I be back sooner but I never called.....nothing.....

"Hey baby." I looked up to see Martin walkign in with wine. "Enjoying the veiw?"

He handed me a glass and I slowly sipped some.

"Yes, it's nice out here..."

"I told you it was." he smiled putting his arm around me and kissing me on he cheek. "So anything you wanna do?"

"Um,..nothing really," I said. "I rather just stay here."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yup, you go and have fun." 

Martin

"Yup, you go and have fun." she said. I sighed in defeat and nodded my head.

"OK, I'll be outside." I gave her another kiss and walked out of the house. It was a BEAUTIFU DAY! here, the sun was blazing and everything was just right. My cell rang and and I answered it.

"Hello daddy...." she pured, I smirked.

"Hey baby," I said. "I'm here now."

"Oh so you made it?" she asked excitedly.

"Yup, where you wanna meet tonight?" I asked.

"....My house..." she breathed. "I want you tonight....I can't wait any longer Martin I need you."

I smirked again.

"OK, see you at 7, bye Joyce."

"Bye baby..."

I hung up my phone and jusy continued my day out in the sun shine....

Couldn't wait for 7 tongiht.... :) ;) <3

Chresanto

"Try aagin." he said. I was trying to call Adalyenn waondering when she'd be back, but she's not answering her damn phone like it's been 4 weeks!

"Idk where the hell she is.." I sighed.

"Maybe she abandoned Deme here so she could run off with some guy."

"Jacob don't be silly, she wouldn't do that." I said.

"Why are you defending her? she's hurt this family in more ways than one and you trying to defend her?" Jacob shouts.

"Jake, not now."

"I mean she's the slut.....she almost ruined our marrige Chres!"

"I know but maybe she had a change of heart. She hasn't try anything with me.....right?"

 Jacob scoffed. "So what? once a cheater, always a cheater! if maybe not with you she's just gonna go find someone else to fuck."

"Whatever Jacob....."I sighed.

"Whatever nothing you over here trying to defend the bitch like she means that much to you, like why do you care all of a sudden?!"

True...why did I care? am I crushing on Adalyenn again?! no that can't be...no, no way.

"Can we just go to sleep?" I asked.

"Fine! I'LL sleep in the guestroom." Jacob said walking out the room. I sighed and climed into bed and stared at the ceiling. Do I like Adalyenn? why DID I care so much? I mean I love Jacob and the kids btu I can't shake the now werid crush I have on her. Smh I need help...

Jacob

UGH!

I can't believe Chres would wanna protect that bitch! I was in the guestroom in bed just looking around....thinking. Why did Adalyenn just take Deme with her? she was acting so odd.....see I told myself that Deme was never  Chres's but he won't believe me so I just kept my mouth shut and let him find this out on is own. I know Adalyenn's hiding some things......I know she is.....

IN FLORIDA......7 '0' CLOCK

Adalyenn

"Baby where you going?" I asked while cooking in the kitchen.

"Oh um...I was just gonna go out for a littl bit." he said.

" But I made dinner," I said. "Fried chicken with some macaroni your favorite."

"I know, I'm sorry baby, look just make me a plate and I'll have some when I get back OK?"

I sighed. "Ok..." he kissed me and said a fast 'I love you' and was out the door. Where did he have to go this time of night?

Martin

Damn that was a close one.....I was in my car driving to Joyce's house. Joyce and I met while I was with Adalyenn it was during the second year me and her were dating. When I saw Joyce I could let her out of my life....I had to have her.....and I'm also....married to her. We got married after 3 years whiled being with Adalyenn. I finally got to her place and walked to her front door. The door opened and she pulled me in.

"Damn girl, looks like someone can't wait." I laughed. She giggled.

"I missed you...how was the business trip?"

"What?"

".........The trip," she said looking at me wired. "When you left a few months back."

"OH! sorry babe," I laughed. "Y'know, I'm tired I forget...It was great."

I didn't go on a business trip, I don't even work with a company, I lied to her...I know I' playing both these girls but one woman ain't enought for me.

"So.....what do you say we take this in the other room?" she winked at me. I growled at her like a lion going for his prey, and in this case Joyce was indeed MY prey. I carried her to the bedroom and did I what I do best. I laid her down on the bed. clothes were already torn off and thrown aside on the floor.

"You ready?" I asked.

"What have I been saying? yes!" she cried and I obeyed. 

Sorry Adalyenn.....